Chapter 23 Rydel and my fame

Rydel has grown up the past three years with me being famous. But she really doesn't pay attention to when I was on teen mom, and now being a singer.

"Mommy can I ask you something?" She asked as she came came in Jon's and my room.

"Sure honey. What is it?" I ask putting her up on my bed.

"Why are there camera's that follow us when you take me to school?" She asked.

"Well, do you remember when I told you that daddy Troy was with me and left me before I had you when I was seventeen." I ask her.

"Ya. I remember." She was smiling. She loved hearing those stories about both Jon and Troy.

"Well, do you also remember me telling you that I'm on Teen Mom with you and daddy Jon?" I ask again.

"Is that why they follow us?" She looked puzzled.

"Yes honey. And its also because of me singing all the time." I told her.

"Oh ok. Do they sometimes come to our house to tape us?"

"Yes Rydel. But they also put camera's in the house." I had explained.

"And now young lady. It's time for you to go to bed." Jon said smiling.

"But daddy. I don't want to." She said trying to escape.

"Well someone doesn't want to see her goodnight friends." He said in his sing song voice.

"I want to see Mr. Pillow friend." She said running to bed.

I walk to her room as Jon puts her to bed. He loves Rydel so much. He has adopted her as his own daughter. So we are a big happy family. Like I wanted. But there is something or someone who doesn't want me to be happy. And that's Troy.