Chapter 60. Night terrors.

Start from the beginning

Sometimes she makes me feel like im the only mature person in the household and then-

Oh, sorry, im rambling again, I don't wana overthink and bore any more. Anyways lets chat once you see this, again, love you and see you!

--Asmodeus."

I read the message, my heart melting when he said he loved me. His rage for his mother made me laugh a bit, he seemed so free for some reason, being able to talk about othets like that. Sometimes I wish I could talk badly about people too, but when I tried it sounded really weird.

I smiled at my phone, making my reply;

--- 6.48 pm ---
"Hey Azz, thank you for checking up on me! Im alright so don't worry, I feel a bit sad but nothing else really, I ate that dish you and Clara made together today, you know, the Opera version I told you about.

And about Clara, we could try that! Because she doesn't want to see us, or hear us out. Im not sure of she just needs time though, but lets send a message anyways.

Im sorry to hear about your mother forcing you to rate her dresses by the way, my heart really feels with you on that one *laugh emoji* Sorry, sorry, but poor you. Even if you sent this at almost 5 pm, I hope youre free, and not eating or something, because I'd love to talk!!

I love you too,

--Iruma."

I smiled, and after reading the text trough, I sent it to him. Almost immediately I got sent a text back.

--- 6.50 pm ---

"Absolutely lets talk! Also, if we are sending a text, what should it be?

--Asmodeus."

I smiled even harder, thinking about what to send back, because I wasn't sure what I should send Clara. I mean, really what can I send? I could tell her that me and Azz love each other in a different way than friends, I could say me and him were going to tell her soon, and I could also tell that I don't love her any less than Azz, just not romantically.

But will any of them really work?

--- 6.52 Pm ---

"Well, I think it should be something along the lines of us saying sorry and explaining whats going on, but im not sure what to say, im really not that good at apologizing.

Also im not sure what she wants to hear, and im not even sure we should send her a text, because I don't know if she just needs time or not. I do wana let her know that we haven't thrown her out of our group and that we still love her though.

How about you? Any thoughts?

--Iruma"

I clicked and sent it to him, pondering about what we could do when suddenly my phone flashed a call on the screen 'Asmodeus' it read, with a fire emoji after his name. I pressed the button, to start a call.

"Hi, Azz." I said, beginning our conversation.

"Hi Iruma, typing these things on text are kind of hard, and take a while, so I thought I'd call you!" He said. I could hear that he was smiling, even trough the phone, I adored it.

"Thats smart!" I replied, continuing on. "So what do you think?" I asked, smiling to myself.

"I think its a good idea, but its like theres something missing." He said, I agreed. "Yeah, I was thinking about that too.." I whined. "Do you have anything to tell her?" I then asked.

"Ehh, Im not sure, everything you said should be fine, and if I'm honest im not sure what she wants with us either. She could really just want space, but thats so unlike her, and ill admit, im a bit worried about her, especially after what happened to her family." He said, sighing. "But that doesn't mean she can be so childish and hurt your feelings!" He then said, with apparent annoyance.

I laughed slightly. "Im pretty sure youre also hurt though, aren't you? No need to hide it from me." I said, laughing more as I played with him a bit. "N-no.." He stuttered. "I don't care at all! The only reason why I care is for you and your health-" He said, cutting himself off with a cough.

"Anyways, lets make a message together explaining.. us.. a bit more, if that makes sense." I agreed yet again, still slightly laughing. "Yeah, lets." I said, smiling. "I have to go now." Azz said. "Mom wants me to check her boots now. They are so ugly." He said, sighing. I then heard someone entering his room, him slightly panick and cut off the call.

I love him.

I hope he didn't just get himself into trouble though..

I smiled to myself, and went to Clara's contact. I felt that the best way to explain everything is to just type it out from the bottom of my heart, and so I did, I let the letters float.

--- 7.21 pm ---

"Hey, Clara. I know you're mad at me and Azz right now, and I get it. I shouldn't have lied to you, I was a jerk for doing that, I just thought that if I told you I might hurt you, so  wanted to prepare untill I found a good moment to tell you. I should have done it earlier now I realize, I doubt there could be a worse timing than now.

But I just wanted to say that, even if I love Azz I still love you too, not romantically but as a friend. That said I won't just pick him over you any time. I wanna mess with his head sometimes, and complain a bit about him, like I tried doing before.

Im sorry, Clara, I really am. I hope youre doing alright and having fun with the girls though. I know you probably need some time, but when youre done, please come back to talk with us, we miss you, and we care about you.

Yes that includes Azz, even if he's too stubborn to tell you. He told me hes conserned about you. I am too, I won't lie.

Just please forgive us, we miss you.

Love,

--Iruma"

I pressed sent, and put my phone away, onto my desk. It was only seven, yet I was feeling so tired, drained, and so I decided to say goodbye to grandpa and Opera, and go to bed.

However when I closed my eyes for the bed, I heard a knock coming from my window. I looked at it, and rubbed my eyes, shocked.

What the hell is Kiriwo doing here?!

---

---

---

HIII THERE!!! I GOT TWO CHAPTERS DONE TODAY!

So if you have time, enjoy the next chapter!! And lets celebrate with a special announcement!!

Also leave any Qna questions right here -->

--15 November