fourteen

Delilah sat at the table quietly with her arms crossed, she sat in silence as everyone else ate their food. The tension between Delilah and Conrad was driving them both insane.

"wow. this is delicious." Cameron, bellys boyfriend said, breaking the silence.

Everyone, except Delilah and Conrad agreed. "everything ok?" Jeremiah whispered to Delilah, he held her hand, gently caressing it with his thumb. She flashed a fake smile, and nodded.

"so cam. do you mind if I call you Cam Cameron?" Jeremiah questioned. "yea man. feel free it's funny."

"I'm glad you're here Cameron. I know your mom Denise from the club. I've heard alot about you." Susannah smiled.

"thank you so much for having me Susannah." cam smiled. "My mom says hi"

The table was no longer quiet.

Jeremiah and Steven started teasing cam and belly.

"you know.. belly eats meat. do you let her kiss you with those lips?" everyone, including Conrad and Delilah, (except for belly ofc) laughed.

"guys stop." Belly begged.

Steven and jere gagged when they saw the pair kiss.

"awee belly has rizzzz" Delilah joked.

"alright alright. bellys allowed to kiss." Laurel started. "but that's it." she pointed at cam as her voice changed tones.

"mom please. stop. youre so not funny" Belly pleaded, clearly embarrassed.. "no more wine for you ok?"

"yeah. let me take that glass off your hands, mom." Delilah attempted on getting the glass, right before she picked it up, Laurel spoke again.

"watch it." she threatened.

"I'm sorry, I just don't understand why anyone would wanna kiss somebody who once, fully shat in the bathtub." Steven said, exposing his younger sister. Delilah tried her best not to laugh.

"um I was like 2?" Belly defended herself.

"two? more like six" Steven laughed again.

"shut up steven."

"awe I remember that. it feels like a lifetime ago."

" I remember when I visited last summer and you. And you." Taylor said pointing at Conrad and Jeremiah. "Dared him." Taylor pointed at Steven to pee in the fireplace. And you stunk up the intire house for days. Do you remember that?"Taylor asked.

everyone excluding Steven and susannah laughed.

" I blamed the neighbor's cat." susannah said.

'We were drunk, we were drunk" Steven said, in attempt to clear his name.

"on like half a white claw." delilah laughed.

"She got you there."

"so you know, I was thinking maybe we should go to Nicole's party." belly suggested

".yes, oh my God, I love you. I'm so excited" Taylor said.

"yea, speaking on that, shaylas gonna be here any minute to pick me up." Delilah said. "may I be excused?" Susannah nodded and the girl bolted up the stairs.

an: small chapter ik... I'll post later I promise

love ya dudes.

don't fg to vote