chapter 1

The mansion was filled with silence.

Apparently half the people in the mansion were out. Suddenly a toddler's cries echoed through out the mansion.

Jeonghan ran to the toddler's room, and there the first scene infront of him was baby jungwon crying while holding his arms . Apprently he woke up and tried to crawl down from the bed but accidently fell to the floor.

"Mummaaaa"
the 2 year old cried loudly while holding his hand up to jeonghan.

Jeonghan hurriedly ran over to him and picked him up.

"Aigoo, my baby what happened?"

"Awwie "

the toddler answered showing his finger to his arms and head.

"Ooh my baby fell off the bed?, No problem mumma will blow on your awwie and it will be gone. Right sweetheart?"

And jeonghan kissed jungwon's head and arms and gave him butterfly kisses all over his face.

Jungwon giggled adorably.

"Mumma"

"Yes darling?"

" hugwy"

"Okk my darling, mumma will give u ur heated milk, lets gooo"

He lightly threw wonie into air and catched him earning a giggle from him.

✨Story time✨

Jeonghan was married to choi Seungcheol . They both had been married for 5 years now. They have an adorable baby together. The sunshine of their house 'jungwon'. He is a literal sunshine.

All worries and stress will leave you if you hear his giggles. He is 2 years old. Jungwon was a miracle baby. After being married for three years jeongcheol couple tried many times to have a baby. But they failed every time.

Jeonghan was the most upset one. He wanted to have a baby even before marriage. After failing numerous attempts, jeonghan was slowly falling into the despair of not having a child.

Seungcheol tried to help him but jeonghan was falling more and more into the pit of despair. But seungcheol couldn't his angel suffer. He found the most effective and famous doctors and got treatment.

And as the result of the treatment finally jeonghan got conceived. Jeonghan couldn't been more happier. And seeing his angel happy= A happy cheol❤️.

Now this mansion is a home full of laughter, happiness and joy......

Thanks for reading❤️❤️