Chapter 61: Shi Yan's Not Good Enough

Start from the beginning

But this thought disappeared after two minutes.

The pajamas Zheng Shuyi brought were light and silky and could show the outline of her body clearly. After wearing it, she looked at herself in the mirror and then looked at the ups and downs of her chest.

Without the covering of underwear, the shape was a little bit too extreme.

In the bathroom filled with hot steam, her cheeks started to grow hot too.

When she remembered that Shi Yan was outside, she even felt like wearing this was no different than being naked.

But she couldn't button her underwear with just one hand.

When packing her luggage, she just randomly placed some, and she didn't remember to consider this at all.

Therefore, after several minutes of struggling, she opened the door slightly to call Shi Yan for help.

Outside the door.

Shi Yan looked at the half of the face that was bright red.

"What? Need help?"

Zheng Shuyi's fingers grabbed the door tightly and her voice was as quiet as a fly.

"Help me button my underwear."

"Mm?"

Shi Yan really didn't catch that.

He squinted his eyes as he got closer, "What was that?"

But Zheng Shuyi didn't know whether he was doing this on purpose or not.

But the struggle just now gave her enough reason to keep going.

What's wrong about buttoning an underwear

Isn't it just buttoning underwear?

――It's not as if I'm asking him to do a backhand dunk from standing or anything.

Therefore, Zheng Shuyi turned around, facing Shi Yan with her back, and ordered him, "Button my underwear, quick, I'm sleepy!"

Shi Yan looked at her for a bit before walking over.

During the few seconds that he was standing still, Zheng Shuyi's heart was drumming.

When the shirt was gently lifted up from behind, her limbs tightened up. She looked at the wall in front and didn't even dare to blink.

Shi Yan had his head down and his breathing was on her neck.

The movement of his hands was meticulous, but when seeing the skin of her back and waist, his hands would still touch her back inadvertently.

With every touch, Zheng Shuyi grew more nervous.

However, Shi Yan remained silent throughout the whole process. After finishing, he lowered his hand and even organized her pajamas for her.

"Done."

Zheng Shuyi blinked in disbelief.

He was actually acting like a human now.

During the seconds that she blanked out, she quietly coughed twice.

What the heck.

Am I getting PTSD from his behavior in the past few days?

This is the real him!

"What is it?"

Shi Yan's voice sounded behind her, "Anything else I need to do?"

"No, thank you."

Zheng Shuyi grabbed her dirty clothes and dashed into the bedroom.

Shi Yan turned his head and his eyes followed her footsteps. When he saw her sitting on the bed and taking out various small cans and bottles, he smiled.