❈𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄❈

A n a m i k a

This situation is really unexpected for me. I didn't think in my dream that something like this would happen. The man who is on his knees in front of me is none other than my friend, Abhik. I met him from our medical college since then we've been friends. Me, Jay and Abhik were the trios. I never felt like I needed a girl bestie because they both were enough for me.

That's why I was shocked when Abhik proposed to me to be his girlfriend. I don't know what I want to do now. I know. . . I evidently know that I don't love him but at the same time, I will not be able to hurt his feelings. He was with me whenever I needed someone by my side since my college days and now also. So that's pulling me back from saying no to him.

He is still now on his knees holding the ring in his hand, my monkey group I mean, Jay, Jhanvi, Rhea and Moksh knew earlier that he was planning to propose to me, but these monkeys didn't inform me. And above all that now they're encouraging me to say yes.

"Say yes, yes, yes." Our close friends around us yelled clapping their hands. Oh my god! Now how can I even say no to him? It will be embarrassing for him. Should I say yes? Anyway, I can't die as a single, right? I also need a partner in my life. I think I can say yes, gradually I may fall in love with him. Who knows?

'Okay then say yes to him.'

I made up my mind and was about to forward my hand but my phone rang at the exact moment. I looked at my phone.

"Miki, you can attend that call later first say your answer to him, the poor man is sitting on his knee for a too long time," Jhanvi said.

"But it's an unknown number who knows if it's an emergency call or not." I sounded out.

"It's okay, Anamika. Take that." Abhik said to me in his usual calmness. I nodded slid up the green button on my phone and maintained a good distance from the crowd because it was very noisy there.

"Hello, who is this?" I asked.

"Hey, Sweetheart. It's our first interaction so it's obvious that you will not recognize me. But you did know that someone has his eyes on you. . ." A deep smoky voice comes from the other side of the phone. My brows furrowed as his words started to process in my mind. So this person is the one who sent me tulip bouquets every day for the last two years. When Abhik proposed to me I thought he was the one who was sending me that. Because tulips are my favorite and only people who are in my closed circle know about that.

"I believe that you realized everything. . ." His voice again comes from the other side of the phone.

"What do you want from me?" I asked him, my every nerve filled with anger when the realization hit me, that I have a Stalker and his watching me for fucking two years.

"I just want you to know that you.are.mine. For now, that's what I want." His voice is firm like he is making me his territory.

"I'm not yours because I'm a human being, not a toy or a thing so that you can claim me." I gritted.

"You're innocent, too innocent for this cruel world, Sweetheart." He let out a dry chuckle, it was anything but a good one.

"Hung up the call and fuck off from my life. Forever." I vented my anger.

"So that you can accept your friend's proposal?" He asked.

"Yes." I didn't even miss a beat.

"Then, say yes to him, Sweetheart and the second you accept his proposal, he will die in front of your eyes by choking on his own blood." His words shook me, he is really a psycho I can feel it from his sadistic sound.

I look around, I know he is here. . somewhere near me. My eyes roam outside the Cafe through a glass wall. At that moment, my gaze locked with a pair of intense ocean-blue eyes. The stare was unwavering as if daring me to look away.

A dark aura surrounds him, his physical appearance is screaming that he is a psychopath. He is wearing a black hoodie that hovered over his head and black bottoms. His eyes are only visible to me because he wearing a mask, a black one. He is leaning over a car, crossing his ankles, one hand in his pocket and the other one is holding the phone in his ear.

"Think well, Sweetheart. But you have only one choice, it's me. Only me." With that, he hung up the call. But I got out of the Cafe and went to the car where he was standing.

Damn it!

He is not here. Where the hell did he go? Asshole! Fucking Stalker!!

What will I do now?

꧁༺༻꧂