It's a gentleman thing

Start from the beginning

"Kunvar sa..." she finally managed to say 2 words, "wait... please..." she said panting through all this.

Kunvar controlled his own breathing and looked at her mildly excited and a lot terrified eyes.

Her lips were swollen with his relentless torment, her hair were completely messed up and her cheeks have already adapted the colour of her saree.
She looked delicious enough to eat.

They were still standing near the foot end of the bed, with her back resting against the bedpost.

"You okay?" He asked softly, to which she just nodded a little. Now her breathing was much more evened out than before.

Kunvar traced her lips with his thumb, "I don't want to rush into anything. But it's getting more and more difficult to control myself around you. And knowing that you're here for the whole night, I don't think I will be able to."

"Whole night?" She asked surprised. She thought Kaveri has already told him the plan. "No... I mean after they come back from whatever place they have gone, they want me in the guest room and you here." She told him.

"You're kidding right?" He asked not believing the weird thing she just said. "I am not letting you go anywhere till morning. Or maybe later than that." He said while snaking a hand around her waist a little. "And you can make as much sound as you want since nobody is at home." He whispered the last part in between kissing her neck.

"Why would I make sound?" She asked innocently.

"We will see about that." He said and and started kissing her slowly. It was like his lips couldn't get close enough. He nibbled on both her lips and pressed her against the bedpost more.

Mithila gasped a little when his hand reached her revealing back.
He stopped and stared at her for a while. He kept caressing her back for a while. He wanted to see it, kiss it, feel the goosebumps on her body.

He started to remove the safety pin of her saree pleats from her shoulder. Mithila suddenly realised his intentions and she turned her back towards him to hide herself out of shyness.

Kunvar got what he wanted. He moved her hair from her back and saw all that treasure in front of him. He looked at her breathing slowly waiting for him to do something.

He kissed her between the shoulder blades. Mithila gasped and moved forward a little with all the tingling sensation.

He untied the knot of the her blouse slowly. Mithila's hand unknowingly went in front of her chest to hold the blouse tightly.

He slowly slided down her blouse strap and kissed her shoulder in the process.

"Kunvar sa.." she whispered softly.

"Shh..." Kunvar was completely concentrating on his target, that is to get that barrier away from her body.
She held it more tightly, a movement which opened one of the hooks at the back.

They both realised what happened. Kunvar hooked his index finger behind the hook and pulled her closer. Mithila thought he will unhook the rest of them, but rather he bit her between the shoulder blades.
She moaned loudly.

"Kunvar sa... please" Mithila was nothing but sensations. She was herself unaware of all that was happening to her body.

Her concentration was completely on her back, she didn't even realise when his hand has approached her chest.
Kunvar held her wrist to loosen her grip on her blouse. She resisted at first but when Kunvar started kissing her neck she got distracted and he was able to remove her hand from there.

Kunvar held both her hands captive in his. The sound of her rustling bangles filled the room.

In all this struggle her saree pleats slipped from her shoulder. Kunvar could see a small cleavage of hers and a hint something lacy red.