Hate me for everything I have done wrong

Beep beep beep. Jacob this is your mother please pick up........ Last night you sounded really upset is there something wrong please tell me......... Please tell me if there's something wrong because I really care about you........Are you there and listening????????. O well anyway I love you and I hope that you are taking care of yourself. And you know I love you with all my heart so goodbye my dear son. Yes goodbye until the next time we talk. Beep beep beep Click................ I have to block out all of the thoughts of you to stop myself from losing my head. They are crawling around like cockroaches laying babies in my bed. And they are dropping little sticky notes reminding me that I am all alone. And all of these feelings are triggering negative thoughts that would make a porno movie seem wholesome and safe. Yes they're is burning in my pride and a nervous bleeding within my brain. And all that I want for you is peace so never call me again. And would you never say that you love me because it makes my heart bleed once again. Yes please try not to reach me on this island of loneliness and regret where I belong not hurting you.......... Hate me today. And hate me tomorrow. Yes hate me for you can finally realize that you are better off without me within your life. Yes for you can finally see what is good for you and it is not me. I have been sober and free of all of my addictions for the last 3 months. Yes that is one accomplishment that you helped me with. It is all because of you and your love that you gave me. But I am no good for you I would only drag you down to my dirty and filthy level. Yes it was the one thing that try to tear us apart. And now it is the one thing that I would never touch again. And now it is to late for you to see what I have become. And now my heart is bleeding for everything that I have done wrong. And I really want to thank you for holding my hand when I was doing wrong you were trying to help me when I was dragging myself down. And you was always trying to stop the wars within me. Yes even before they begun. Yes when I was trying to wage war upon myself you were there trying to stop them from even beginning and going wrong. Yes you never doubted me and you try to help me with my warp opinions of suicidal and self harm. Yes you was always trying to make me see that I was worth something more than I thought I was. Even when it was hard to accept your truth of me. Yes I want to run so far away that way I won't be near you to hurt you anymore. Yes I know that you be better without me my one and only Mom. Yes I hope I never cross your mind and drag you down into my darkness once again. Yes do whatever it takes to remove me from your heart that way I would never hurt you again. Please Hate Me Today. And Hate Me Tomorrow. Yes please hate me for everything I did not do for you. Just hate me and run away from me. Please do not hurt yourself with my Sins and Darkness again. Yes my Sins and Darkness is hard to swallow. It will make you choke and die and make you wallow within my miserable tainted life forever more. So please hate me today. And hate me tomorrow. Hate me for you can realize your life would be better without me my one and only Mother. Yes please hate me for you to see what your life was truly meant to be. And with a sad heart and with a tear within my eye I wave my hand at you and say goodbye. When I'm walking down the street away from you I kick every shadow of everything that I did wrong to you that is in my way trying to stop me leaving and going away. Hoping that your life will be better without me dragging you down. Yes my Sins are hard to swallow. Yes please hate me for you can find some measurement of peace without me. And I was always your baby boy because I never grew up to be a true responsible Man. Because of my foolish behavior I never became the person that you wanted me to be. Yes I saw your Blue eyes crying for what I have become. And I would never forget your crying face within my head. O God please make it all go away. Yes please make her smile come back the way it used to be before she knew who I became. And I am so afraid that she would whisper to me. Why have you done all of this to me. Hate me today. And hate me tomorrow. Hate me for you can know what your life should have supposed to been without me. Yes hate me for everything I did not do for you. Hate me for you can realize that your life is better without me within it dragging you down into my Darkness once again. Yes hate me for you can finally see what is good for you. Hate me today. And hate me tomorrow. Hate me for your life can be better without me my mother............Oh God oh God oh God. I know that I am not actively serving you and worshiping you the way I should do. Yes I know that I have not been raised to believe in you but I have come across you and your words before that influenced my life and deep in my heart and soul I knew that you existed but I denied you for the longest of time until now. Yes now this Darkness is inside of me trying to force me to become it. To become evil incarnate. God help me to become who I want to be. And yes potentially who you want me to be. Please help me to overcome this Darkness inside of me. Several days after the devastating Forest fire Harry Potter and his adopted family is returning back to their home. Luckily the fire did not come close enough to burn down their house. Yes it came very close less than two blocks away but not close enough to do any damage to his house or the houses nearby. But the aroma and the aura of the fire permeates everything in and around his house. Reminding Harry how he became so freaking powerful and nearly omnipotent with his true blue philosophers stone 🔵............ I am the master of my thoughts and feelings I am the master of my thoughts and feelings I am the master of my thoughts and feelings I am the master of my thoughts and feelings over and over and over and over Harry Potter is repeating this to himself to maintain a assemblance of control over the Philosopher's Stone that he's gripping tightly in his right hand. When all at once there was a tap tap tapping on the front door alerting everybody in the house that somebody was knock knock knocking. And when Harry's uncle was just about ready to open the door a gilded envelope came out of the mail slot on the door falling in front of Harry's uncle's penny loafers. And everybody was staring at this strange envelope ✉️ wondering what it was all about.