What Happens in Vegas.

"cmoncmoncmoncmoncmoncmon..." I wait in anticipation as the dealer reveals the river.

"Fuck!" I throw my cards in front of me, just needed a jack, stupid fucking poker and it's stupid complex cards n bullshit, walking out of the private room, ring ring ring ring

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey Y/N! The crew was thinking about throwing a pool party at the hotel, they are trying to convince the owners to let us rent it out" Blondie says over the phone.

"That sounds interesting."

"So you'll come?" She asks me.

"I guess I could, only other thing I'm doing right now is losing money."

"Y/N... Gambling bad"

"Yeah whatever mom." The sarcasm dripping from my voice, like a melting candle.

"Be here in an hour and do NOT be late." She hung up. jeez, she's so bossy. Walking over to where my bike was parked hopping on it and driving towards the hotel. After the performance in Arizona, We flew into Vegas the following day, it has been a few days since then.

timeskip

Putting Bear's food into the bowl, I walk to put on a extra pair of shorts I had lying around, didn't expect a pool trip so I didn't pack any swimming trunks. It is what it is.

"Alright buddy, be good." Rubbing my hand through his black curly fur.

"Damn man, you need a haircut." Walking out of the hotel room, dressed in grey athletic shorts with a long black stripe down the sides and a white tee, meeting Taylor as she walks out of her door, dressed in a hoodie a little to big for her, showing off the majority of her cream colored thighs.

"Is that?" I ask.

"It is, I didn't have any cover up for my swimsuit."

"But how'd you get it out of my room?" Answering her with another question and a raised eyebrow.

"I have my ways." Walking past me eyeing me up and down, smacking me on the chest with the back of her palm, following her we stalk towards the pool, as we get closer and closer the screams of joy get louder and louder, she swipes a card on the side of the door as she pushes open the door, revealing the inside pool and a large chunk of the dancers.

"Y/N!" Daniel shouts, throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey what's up man?" I reply back, instead of words, he immediately removes his arm and puts a hand on my back as he shoves me in the pool, luckily I had left my phone in the room, rising to the surface of the water I glare at him, I walk towards the edge and pull myself up. I take my shirt off as it was practically see through and brush my hair out of my eyes, spotting Taylor who was ogling me as I undress myself.

"See something you like?" I tease, she goes beet red.

"Maybe" She says with a shrug as she walks off, spotting some girls over by some of the tables waving her over, the sounds of wet feet slapping concrete causes me to turn my head, only to spot Daniel sprinting towards me full speed, He jumps in right past me as he wraps his two hands around my head pulling me backwards into the pool once more.

"RKO OUT OF NOWHERE" He shouts as we both slam into the water laughter erupting through the pool as we both emerge from the water.

"You are an asshole." I say, wiping the water from my face once more.

"You were flirting and distracted, it was the perfect opportunity" He says laughing.

"Shut up." I say as I jump at him and push his head underwater, he taps my leg twice as I let him to the surface, he's a coughing mess.