3rd Anniversary - Chapter 1 - Trip to a Magic School!

Beginne am Anfang

Akaira runs to Zhungul and asks him to join Dreams from Afar Magic School.

Zhungul: Ah, thanks Akaira, but I've already had a fair share of what happened in the Strawberry Kingdom. I'll sit this one out.

Akaira runs to Maki and Kaiwo and asks them to join Dreams from Afar Magic School.

Maki: Well, we can't because our mother has us busy tracking down Kasumi Daikara and Akira Daikara because of trying to start another revolution...

Kaiwo: What she said.

Akaira then runs to Maki and Kaiwo and asks them to join Dreams from Afar Magic School.

Akira: Thanks for asking me, but I'm busy trying to help with RONDO since their guitarist is mysteriously sick.

Akaira returns to CarlosYT.

Akaira: None of them wanted to help...

CarlosYT: Same here, even asked ProtoZ and they declined...

Akaira: What about the other units?

CarlosYT: I'll call them.

CarlosYT calls Insatian

Meanwhile with Deadly Sins...

Retrospecter: Oi, Insatian. Someone is calling.

Retrospecter gives the phone to Insatian, who is doing leg stretches with Izzurius.

Insatian accepts the call

Insatian: This is Insatian, I just want to tell you that you need to give me some food after the call ends. So what is it that you need?

Akaira: Can you join us at the Dreams from Afar Magic School?

Insatian attempts to answer but Atrocean interrupts her call with Sakuroma and Hivemine coming into the same room.

Atrocean: Hell nah, Magic is-

CarlosYT hangs up with a "not paid enough to do this" look.

CarlosYT: That was too far, maybe Agito would like to join us?

CarlosYT calls Volk.

Meanwhile with Agito Uprising

Tartarus hears Volk's phone go off during a rehearsal.

Tartarus: Volk, your phone is ringing.

Volk: Hopefully it's not some diehard fan trying to make us delay our comeback.

Volk: [Answers the phone, annoyed] What do you want?

CarlosYT: Well you see, Akaira and I want y'all to join us on Dreams from Afar Magic School?

Volk: Sorry, we're busy at the moment.

CarlosYT hangs up.

CarlosYT: Hopefully White Black Roses answers...

CarlosYT calls Alicia.