Prologue

Noahs pov - end of world tour

  The cameramen and interns walk on, supposedly in anticipation of the race. The volcano bubbles up and damn this shit is hot. I feel the sweat running down my face.  Ugh.  I would rather be reading, or writing, or even playing dodgeball.  I would normally hang out with Cody, but he wasn't here yet, due to being in the final 3 and all.  Instead, I have Harold, who is spitting enough facts in my ear that makes me want to kill myself.

When original Boyfriend kisser and Eel-face make it up the volcanic mountain, took them long enough.  Harold moves away from me, and we watch as shit goes down.  Blah blah blah, I knew they would date.  It was so obvious.  

When Heather goes to throw the pineapples in the mountain, I notice something.  There's chemicals in the volcano,  you can tell by the odd colouring.  If they throw the pineapples in—

Oh, fuck.

I can feel my eyes grow wide.  "WAIT!  DONT THROW—-"  but it's too late.  I grab hold of Izzy, Cody, (who had made it to the top by now,) and Eva, and they follow me down the mountain.

Gwen sees me, and grabs Courtney who follows her down.

Heather follows suit, but nobody has yet noticed.

We make it to the bottom, and yell up, but they can't hear us.  Harold looks down and realizes, doing the calculations in his head. He yells at the others, but by then there's a big boom.

The group of us at the bottom of the mountain run for shelter, and then just pray.

A/N- Chapter 1!!! Woooo!  If you didn't know already, I used to be 1Harry-Hermione2, but then got locked out of my acc.  Soooooo, Yeah.  Anyways, this Is my new acc.  Hope you enjoy the first chapter!