The State Farm Arena.

Start from the beginning

     "No I only had time to feed Bear, I may or may not have woken up a little late." 

    "I might have something in my dressing room, follow me." With a sigh and rolled eyes she walks off, quietly following her we eventually reach her dressing room, digging through her bag she pulls out two granola bars, handing one to me and peeling the other for herself.

    "Thank you." Taking the bar from her hands I quickly finish it off, getting a text from someone she reaches for her phone.

     "Alright, time to take the stage, cmon!" Taking my hand and running through the halls of the arena, finally reaching our destination of backstage I am handed a small ear piece and a microphone, walking out on the stage I am greeted by a man on the field. He has a megaphone.

     "ALRIGHT Y/N I AM GONNA NEED TO DO A SOUND CHECK JUST REPEAT AFTER ME AND DO AS I SAY"

     "Dude dude, there is no one else in the arena right now, It's just you and me. you don't need that."

    "Alright my bad, Okay I need you to look on the bottom side of the microphone and flip the switch and tap the head of the mic and repeat 'one two three mic check' two times." He says, a lot more quietly this time, as soon as I switch the mic on and tap the head a loud piercing screech is heard through the stadium, I very quickly turn it off again. The man on the field talking to someone through an ear piece of his own.

     "Alright switch it back on, and try again." He repeats.

     "one two three mic check, one two three mic check" I say into the mic. The man on the field talks through his earpiece once again looking up to what I assume is where the audio stuff is taking place.

     "Once more" He looks at me, as I repeat myself.

     "Alright that's good." He mumbles something to the person up in the box.

    "Alright Y/N, we are gonna start on the first song, just stop us if their is anything bothering you." The familiar sounds of piano keys filling my ears, It's loud.

    "Hey am I gonna have an actual piano during the performance?" I ask looking at the man below me.

     "Uhhh hold on, I actually don't know"

     "Yes you can, we can pull a spare out." She calls some people on her phone, not even 5 minutes later a team of men and women pull out a shiny black grand piano, after some light work on it to make sure the mic is working correctly and some light tuning it's good to go.

    "Thank you"  I say to the team as they walk off, looking back down at the man with the megaphone and Taylor, I give them a thumbs up signaling I'm ready, I sit down at the piano fingers grazing the keys, I close my eyes as I begin.

timeskip

     The clock on the two mega sized screens hit zero, The thumping beat of Cruel summer starting, only to immediately cut out. The platform I am on below the stadium rises along side the piano next to me, As I get closer and closer to the top I hear the thundering roar of the Arena, A sold out show, from head to toe this place is filled, The bright lights of all the different bracelets and videos being recording filling the void of darkness, A beam of light points down at me as I make my appearance on the stage. The deafening roars of the audience getting even louder. My fingers dancing along the keys of the piano.

    Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now

Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same
When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down
'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

It all just sounds like oooooh...
Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should've bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should've gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancing
But she's dancing with another man

My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways
Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life
Now I'll never, never get to clean up the mess I made, ohh...
And it haunts me every time I close my eyes

It all just sounds like oooooh...
Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should've bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should've gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancing
But she's dancing with another man

Although it hurts
I'll be the first to say that I was wrong
Oh, I know I'm probably much too late
To try and apologize for my mistakes
But I just want you to know

I hope he buys you flowers
I hope he holds your hand
Give you all his hours
When he has the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause I remember how much you loved to dance
Do all the things I should have done
When I was your man
Do all the things I should have done
When I was your man