Those Crimson Eyes 🥀💋

Start from the beginning

Moons eyes softened, relief washed over him and he let out a low chuckle.
You glared at Moon.
"What's so funny?. I don't think my feelings are funny Moon- here I am, pouring my heart and soul out to you and-
You stopped talking, As Moon leant down to whisper in your ear, he spoke in a barely audible tone.
"I've been in love with you since the second you walked into my life (Y/n.)."

Your eyes locked with each others again.
"Starlight...Call it cheesy but I've known you were the one since the very beginning...You're the only person I've been with...."
Moon frowned slightly but continued to lean in, a little more after every time he spoke.
"I'm a bit hurt (Y/n)....Did you really think that I've been with other women?. You want the truth?. I think about you Day and Night. Your voice, Your sense of humor drives me wild, When your doing something that your passionate about and you have that little sparkle in your eyes, Your smile that can light up the entire room if people just took the chance to take 5 seconds to notice you.
Moon chuckled.-
"Not that I'm complaining...Those gorgeous eyes that I could just get lost in....There's so many little things about you....
I'm not just interested in your body Starlight....
Do you have any idea how much you fill my every waking thoughts?. I love you too."

<><><><><><><><>>
Lemon
~~~~~
Moon started to pull something out from his pants pocket, he looked up to you with a mischievous glint in his eyes.
"Starlight, Would you be a dear and close your eyes for...just a few moments?."
Doing as he said, Moon grabbed your wrists and held your arms above your head-
Tying a string around your wrists/hands.
You lightly gasped. Definitely not expecting this....

(No, it isn't that kinky!. I know what y'all are thinkin lol. 🫠.)

Moon chuckled.
Draping your arms around his neck- he spoke.
"Sorry for the sudden change in our love making but....I thought it would make great for the occasion..."
Moon wrapped an arm around your waist, you could feel his hot breathe up against your neck.
You tilted your head to give him better access.
"Occasion?."
Moon began to lay light kisses down your neck.
"Why yes Starlight...We are an official couple now after all."
Your stomach filled itself with butterflies again.
You smiled to yourself.
"Yeah...a couple."

Moon bit into your neck, sucking on your sweet spot, hoping to earn a moan but when he didn't- he decided to be a bit mean (Not really of course.)
and moved a hand down to your butt- giving it a light squeeze.
You gasped, Moon chuckled.
Moon pulled away from your neck- his grip around your waist tightening, leaning down to give a peck to your lips, he spoke.
"Normally I would be okay with getting straight into
the action....But as tempting as it may be...I think you need something more...on the reassuring side."
Moon pecked your lips again.
He spoke in an extremely seductive tone.
"But that doesn't mean that I can't still pleasure you a tinsy bit."
He chuckled.

(Skipping to some clothes are off.)
Moon positioned his member in front of your kit.
"Do you trust me Starlight?."
"Yes...I trust you with all my heart Moon."
Moon smirked. (Your wrists/hands are still tied together.)

Moon smiled to himself.
With your hands bound together, you were practically glued to him now. He could thrust and reposition you in so many positions....👀

(Experimental chapter!. Again this does not turn into a fifty shades of grey moment lol. Just throwing ideas out!.)

But this time what the two of you did would be entirely up to you...
Moon thrusted in at a rather fast pace, your eyes widened at how eager he seemed to be.
Moon chuckled.
"Tell me if you want it fast and rough...or soft and slow...Whatever we do...It's all up to you....Ready my starlight?."
You nodded and closed your eyes.
"Ready."

Moon being the tease he is...leaned down to whisper in your ear.
"I will admit though...the fact that your hands are tied is turning me on a bit...Perhaps next time we should try some new things?...Perhaps in the "Exotic." Areas?"
Moon chuckled to himself, pulling away.
He loved to tease.
Moon gave another thrust to your kit!. 
You moaned, earning another deep thrust.
Moon put a hand underneath your chin, making you look up at him.
"Starlight..." He cooed.
"Let me see those beautiful eyes-
His lips curled into a teasing smirk.
"And those beautiful expressions."
He chuckled, earning a playful glare.

Moon thrusted a few more times, his hand holding your face into place still to look up at him.
Your eyes got droopy.
"Moon ~." You cooed.
Moon stopped his thrusting-
You pouted.
"Why'd you stop?."
Moon lowered his hand down to your neck, lightly wrapping it around it...His eyes locked with yours again...He looked as if he was in deep thought.
"Moon?." You asked.
Moons hand traveled down to your collarbone, his hand gliding down near your breast.
"I love you..."
You leaned in to give Moon a soft and gentle peck on the lips.
"It looks like I'm not the only one who needs reassurance hm?..."
Moon let out a sad humming noise.

"Starlight...I never intended to make you feel like you weren't good enough....I should've just been more honest with my feelings and-
"Moon..."
You spoke.
"It's okay, I promise....we both should have communicated better..."
You smiled a teasing smile.
"Now c'mon...we've got some love making to do."

Moons eyes lit up, repositioning you and twirling you around, your butt up against his member, you gasped as Moon buried his face in the crook of your neck.
"So bossy...-
He gave a small kiss.
"So dominating...."
Another kiss.
"I love it."
He chuckled, giving a few more kisses to your neck.
He positioned his member to your kit again, his hands moving to your breast, cupping his hands over your boobs.
You shivered as his member went into your kit a second time.
"I think it's time we finished want we started don't you?."
You breath was shaky.
"Y-yes." You moaned out.

Moon held a firm grip on your boobs, the thrusts started slow- you moved in sync the best you could with your lover- Moon stopped for a second.
"Starlight, is this your way of saying you want it faster?."
You nodded feeling a bit impatient at this point.
"Yes, Moon!. Give me the roughest possible!. I want you!. So bad, please?."
Moons eyes widened in shock, he felt his face heat up from an immense blush.
Hearing you beg was such a turn on!.

"As you wish Starlight..."
Moons thrusts quickened
Moon was trying his best to not cause too much attention from any possible outside listeners, granted someone probably knew what the two of you were doing but he didn't want too embarrass you like that.
A few more thrusts and you'd both climaxed.

<><<<<<><<<?<><
Taking some time to talk about your new relationship- you heard a knock on the door.
Moon got up from the bed and held a hand out for you to take- you gladly did so.
The door opened. It was sun....
He looked down at you, Moons arms wrapped around your waist in an almost protective way.
Definitely different than all the previous times the two of you had your little make up or fun sessions.
You both looked incredibly happy...

Sun smiled.
Moon looked at him in confusion.
"What?."
Sun snickered.
"Oh, nothing...I was just going to tell you that Lunar will be staying with us tonight."
Sun put a hand to the back of his neck and chuckled, a nervous glint in his eye.
"We've overstayed our welcome and Lunar looks like he might pass out from exhaustion at any moment- So I'll be taking my leave but since the two of you are together now!. You can leave with each other!. You can come home!. (Y/n.) is always welcome!. Or you can go to her place!."
Moons grip on you tightened a bit.
"How did you know that-
Sun interrupted.
"We're brothers...it's obvious."
He giggled.