Uta | Weapon Of Choice

Requested by - PiperAdel

I've taken the liberty to add a bit of futuristic stuff to this story. I hope you're OK with that.

☠️☠️☠️

The Red-Haired Pirates were currently sailing for the Island by the name of Nexus, which was the base where one of the most notorious and dangerous Pirate Emperors lived.

Shanks: How long until we get there?

Beckman: Two days at most.

Shanks: Alright.

Shanks made his way to the deck where his daughter Uta was. She was listening to music on her headphones and didn't hear him approaching. He tapped her shoulder and she turned around to look at him.

Uta: Hey Dad. What's up?

Shanks: Uta, you have been asking where we're going for the past few weeks right?

Uta: Yeah but I don't care anymore since you're not gonna tell me.

Shanks: Well, I was just thinking about telling you.

Uta: Really?! Well, spill the beans! Is it someplace cool?

Shanks: Oh it's cool alright. A friend of mine owns the whole Island. He's also a Pirate Emperor.

Uta: An Emperor? Aw, man... It must be some old dude then. Just like you.

Shanks: Hey! I'm not that old and just for your information, he's very young.

Uta: (Snickers) I'll believe it when I see him. Oh, by the way, why are we even going there?

Shanks: I have something important to do and I don't want you to be here for that. It is pretty dangerous.

Uta: But I can handle it!

Shanks: I do not doubt that but I don't want you to get hurt. Please, try to understand.

Uta: I get it, Dad... Fine. How long will I have to stay there?

Shanks: Until I return which will probably take some weeks.

Uta: What?! Weeks? I'm gonna get bored!

Shanks: Don't worry. Once you see the place and meet him, you will never want to leave.

Two days passed and they finally reached the Island. Shanks woke up Uta and brought her on the deck.

Shanks: We are almost there.

Uta: Is that Nexus?

Shanks: Sure is. Let us get closer. Then you'll see why I love this place.

As they got closer and closer, Uta's mouth opened wider and wider. The Island was filled with futuristic-looking buildings and technology.

Uta: W-what is this?!

Shanks: Welcome to Nexus.

They docked their ship and got off. Several people recognized them and helped them unload some of the excess items they had with them.