• 05-𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐮 •

Start from the beginning

A foreigner looking down at Satoru, "today I'm against you, special grade!"

Satomi was said to reach to the third ally where a wave of cursed spirits were coming at her direction. She stood at the very end of the Ally and looked at those deads coming at her in a long distance. She clenched her fist.....Geto Suguru isn't here...he can't be seen near ...not even in Kyoto....which means ....he must be in jujutsu high...but since here are tons of curses we can't just go to the jujutsu high and kill that weirdo. Damn you Geto Suguru....you were just using your curses to advert everyone's eyes to go to jujutsu high....but for whom? Yuta? .... About Yuta....oh shit! Rika? He wants Rika? ....

"Ijichi san!" Satomi spoke through the speaker connected to her right ear. She got Ijichi's response after few secs,
"Yes Gojo Kun?"
"Geto is in jujutsu high? Why uncle isn't going there?" Satomi panicked, those deads still coming at her but at a distance.
"Well....he told me that he'll reach there as soon as he fights with that foreigner...he sent Inumaki and panda there for backup.." Ijichi's voice was shaking a bit. Ijichi was in charge to direct some sorcerers into places where they need to action. One of them was Satomi.

"Damn it! Why he couldn't send me? Sending Inumaki and panda? Is he dumb? ARGHHH!!!!" Satomi was growling at this point. Ijichi shook a bit speaking,

"Uh ..well Okkutsu himself is a special grade so...uh"

Oh right. Yeah. Yuta is a special grade. She's worried about someone who's stronger than her. Okay then ,

"I believe in Okkutsu" Satomi spoke then went silent.

Satomi stood silently in the shadowy alley, her breath coming in quick gasps as she surveyed the scene around her. The sound of combat echoed down the narrow passageway, and she could see her fellow sorcerers taking on various curses, each one unique in their appearance and abilities. Despite the chaos, Satomi remained focused, her eyes fixed on the encroaching waves of curses rushing towards her.

As the cursed masses closed in, Satomi went into a full feral mode. She raised her arms, and with a fierce growl, unleashed her cursed energy in a powerful burst, sending shockwaves through the air that crushed the curses in front of it. The force of her attack was so strong that the impact caused a small earthquake, sending debris and curses flying in every direction.

Satomi didn't relent, her curse energy now glowing a vibrant purple as she sent a barrage of crushing hits towards the masses. The curses in the front were obliterated immediately, while those in the back struggled to escape the crushing power of her attacks. She didn't stop there, however, using her space manipulation to create a vacuum around her, pulling the remaining curses into her fists as she unleashed her final attack.

The result was an explosion of curse energy so powerful that it shattered the alley and sent cursed parts flying in every direction. However, Satomi emerged from the chaos unharmed, her eyes flashing a triumphant glow as she surveyed the damage she had inflicted on the cursed masses.

Satomi shrugged her shoulders when she was spoken to move left and then straight right to the main road in front of Shinjuku supermarket where a second grade sorcerer called for help. Few people died there while fighting with stronger curse there. Satomi clenched her eyebrows and then levitated in the air, looking back and forth for further clarification. A giant curse was flying in the sky and was trying to attack her , she moved quickly from that shark like curse and created a vaccum near it making a suction space which crushed it's limbs and some purple blood came on her face . She brushed it off with her right thumb and moved to the Shinjuku supermarket where she was needed. There was a giant four legged monster who has already killed few sorcerers and was fiercely running towards a woman who was a second grade sorcerer. That woman tried to hit it but it got missed and she thought that her life ends here....