Ch. 9: Just Don't Kill Me

Start from the beginning

The venom slipped inside the cuts quickly, warming Knox's skin just as swift. Knox flushed and Anthony could taste the somehow sweeter difference. Before it was like gobbling up little candies but now the blood was rich like dark chocolate cake.

Knox inhaled a sharp breath, staggering and grabbing Anthony's thigh so tight, it jolted Anthony. Anthony slipped and pressed his middle into Knox's. The tightness in his pants jolted in delight and Anthony grabbed a handful of Knox's hair, finding himself pulling them even closer together. Knox pushed Anthony's legs farther open and rocked forward, his hard cock pressed into Anthony's and Anthony finally broke free from Knox's neck. Knox's blood slipped off the edge of his mouth. He quickly wiped the droplets off with his hand. Knox rocked forward again and Anthony's back arched, pressing back greedily wanting him to do that again.

Anthony met Knox's eyes, knowing that look very well, knowing Anthony was wearing his own version. Licking his lips, Anthony nodded. Invigorated, Anthony reached down, fumbling with his pants as Knox yanked apart his own. Anthony slipped his hand underneath Knox's briefs and pulled out the impressive beast that had been hiding there this whole time. Anthony marveled at it, realizing he was bigger everywhere from underneath the clothes.

Anthony slicked his hand over Knox's cock, sliding it along his own and needing to take a breath as if he had been drowning all this time. He tugged them both, sending jolt after jolt of ecstasy through his body. Bearing down on Anthony. Knox leaned over him, thrusting his cock against Anthony, matching his pace, his moves in this dance.

"Good," Knox told him, his whispers reaching deep inside Anthony's body, burrowing inside and creating a home there. "Good," he said again to Anthony how much that affected him., how his balls tightened, and he was a shivering mess from one single word.

Anthony cursed, so annoyed by how good it all felt. If they were anyone else, if they didn't know each other and just ran into each other one day, Anthony would've written him off as a great lay and moved on with his day.

Anthony was expected to be around this man more so than ever. Anthony was meant to just sit beside him and not act like his teeth against his neck weren't mind altering. This man made new sounds fly out of Anthony's mouth. Made his body shiver like never before.

And he was just supposed to move on.

Anthony didn't think he'd ever get over it.

"Knox, I'm coming," he warned, his voice tight as the sweet pressure was building and overpowering.

"Cum then, Anthony," Knox whispered again, tugging the pleasure right out of him, ripping it through him like there was a tear in Anthony's good sense and Knox easily ripped it apart. He was shredded and coming loose.

Breathing heavy, Anthony touched Knox's beautiful face as his flushed expression and narrowed brow trembled. His body shuddered and more white lines covered Anthony's chest. Anthony dropped against the table and his breath couldn't catch back up. Knox took a deep breath, letting it out and trickling across Anthony's sensitive skin. Anthony groaned and ran his hands through his hair to pull himself together.

Anthony had been with guys trying to salsa or freestyle with Anthony in bed when Anthony wanted to waltz. Knox was waltzing with him, dancing side by side and making Anthony's thoughts spin in circles.

***

Like a true gentleman, Knox pointed vaguely down a hallway and explained the directions to Anthony's room. Anthony thanked him and the moment he couldn't see Knox, he ran as fast as he could to his room. He threw himself into a pathetic pile of idiocy onto his bed and screamed into his pillow.

Throwing himself onto his back, Anthony glared at the ceiling. Earlier that very day, he vowed to Knox that he wasn't loose and here he was, jerking off the royal dick in a dungeon.