Chapter 26 - A Surprise

Start from the beginning

Logan exhales heavily, directing his gaze to our interlaced hands. "I miss our private training sessions.", he admits and my heart skips a beat at the mention of that time. Logan and I used to have a lot of physical contact during each session.

I can vividly remember Logan pressing himself against my back, to help make it easier for me to handle the crossbow. I also recall times when he used to perform a massage on my tensed shoulders and arms, in order to help soothe the discomfort. Those little intimate touches seem to have held some hidden meanings, as I now ponder on their significance.

Were there feelings of affection underlying those gestures?

The desire to uncover the truth urges me to voice out my query. "During the time you trained me—", I start, searching for his gaze. The male looks at me and I continue, "—when you would press against my back...or knead my muscles...or breathe almost on my neck, did those intimate caresses have something to do with your covert affection for me?"

The hunter's gaze shoots wide open for a moment, as he processes the question, before it narrows again and his brows knit. "Did it—Did I do those things?", his response carries a hint of shock, as if he never realized the significance of those actions. As he speaks, Logan seems deeply disturbed by the idea that he might have done such things with me. And perhaps, due to that realization, he quickly follows up his comment with a more resolute statement, "That is highly inappropriate..." With that, the male averts his gaze in shame.

"No, it wasn't.", I quickly reassure him as I remove my hand from his and place it on his inner thigh. While sensually caressing the spot in slow circles, caressing it, I admit with a soft smile, "I actually enjoyed it."

Logan looks down at my thumb stroking him and then meets my gaze. His own intense gaze becomes hooded before he slowly leans in. "It's still inappropriate... You hadn't confessed your feelings back then.", he speaks in a hushed tone, his eyes fixated on my lips.

"Or maybe they were quite innocent gestures that my love-sick mind exaggerated for its own guilty pleasure?", my words fan against his lips. "After all, every little touch of yours is perceived in an enhanced state by my body—"

He instantly claims my mouth, initiating a passionate dance of our tongues. My entire body quivers as I feel him rough fondle me. I groan in the kiss as I surrender myself to the hunter who loves to manhandle me. Logan almost yanks me over to his lap and I straddle him.

Our lips move in sync while I grind against his crotch shamelessly. Slowly but surely, we start to feel the pain caused by our erections trapped in our pants, which only increases our desire to reunite as one body. After a long moment of heated make-out session, we part with a thin strand of drool stretching between our lips. With a mutual understanding that we cannot continue like this, we reluctantly decide to take a break and resume these intimate activities after arriving at my place.

_____

"Hey", I tap the wooden surface of the desk, gaining the attention of the female staff seated behind it. She raises her gaze from her register and acknowledges my presence. In a calm yet determined manner, I state my request, "I desire to rent some of the training equipment."

"Sure, we have a range of weapons in stock. Just tell me the course and scheduling you booked, and they will be delivered to your allotted desks.", she explains as she flips through pages on her register.

"Oh, no, I don't want weapons for our course. I want to lease training dummies and targets for personal utilization. Take them home for at least a week.", I clarify the request before removing my hunter tag and offering it for scanning.

After Logan mentioned our private training session, I've been thinking of setting it all up once more in my backyard. I refrained from telling Logan that I was heading to the headquarters this morning, and now I'm determined to make the whole thing a pleasant surprise for him.