She came out of the restroom and yeona felt a frown on her head then she asked her " what happened to you? You look worried. " Mishel looked at her surroundings and took a deep breath then she said " I think I shouldn't have taken those chocolates from your brother... I'm being discussed now and I'm afraid they'll be against me while it's not my intention to take something from him."

" Oho Mishel leave them they are just over obsessed girls and oppa never gave importance to any girl he just gave you those chocolates as a thank you gesture for helping me in paying bill that's it rest all he didn't even talk to you they didn't see that huh? "

Mishel hummed in response after hearing yeona's words then yeona tucked her arm in her arm and said " let's go and offer your Salah hmm... Don't worry I'm always by your side nobody can even think about harming you. "

With that they both left from there and Mishel offered her Salah. After that they left from there and walked out of the hallways as they both reached outside the hallways yeona saw her father Kim Namjoon walking towards his office then she said " Mishel wait for me here I need to talk Appa. "

With that yeona left from there and Mishel left alone standing outside the hallways and she looked at her surroundings and saw students were busy in doing their activities while her eyes were only finding that specific person she was yearning to just have a look of his heavenly beautiful face just then she heard his deep low voice behind herself

" Mishel. "

She closed her eyes after hearing her name from his mouth in his deep low husky voice and she felt her heart skipped a beat as a strange wave of emotions was taking place over her mind then he again speak " hey... I'm talking to you. "

Her thoughts broke and she turned around to see him and she found him standing in front of her while wearing white pants over a nude colour ribbed polo shirt and a light pistachio colour scarf was draping around his neck, while his hair was Combed perfectly to side exposing his forehead a little but his front bangs were covering sides of his forehead.

She again found herself lost in staring at his heavenly beauty and handsomeness as his dressing style was also giving very appealing and old money vibes then she heard his voice and her thoughts again broke " here you dropped this at the campus road. "

He forwarded his hand towards her while her key chain was placed on his palm then Mishel looked down at his hand and she noticed his veiny arms carefully and his long slander fingers she then looked at her hands and found her hands small in front of his hands as her height was not that tall but average and she barely reaches his shoulder so her hands were also small as compared to him then he asked

" It's yours right? " She looked up at him with the most innocent look on her face then she nodded her head and Taehyung said " then take it... And be careful about your things next time... I'm not going to pick them every time. "

She picked up her key chain from his palm gently and still didn't speak anything and it makes Taehyung more curious about her because since the moment he got to meet her he didn't even hear a single word from her mouth then he stared back and forth in her eyes while she was also lost in staring at his face.

Just then they both heard yeona's voice
" Oppa. " They both broke the staring competition unknowingly going on between them then they both looked at yeona and she said " I've to go with Appa for buying my course I'm still lacking some books so will you be okay alone Mishel? "