My best friend

"Hey Kagome whatcha doin Saturday night?" Kagome is my best friend, we've known each other since we were 2, I have been in love with this girl since the beginning of 7th grade. Now that we're in 9th grade I can ask her out.

She was the only person who stood besides me knowing that I'm a half demon. I've kept it a secret about being in love with her because I don't want to ruin our friendship. she means so much to me.

"Nothing, my mom wanted to take me to the zoo because of my bro but I said no that I'll stay home why?"

"Want to go see the new movie "Kistune?" " I waited for her response. "Sure I'd love to."

The week passed by to what I was waiting for, saturday.

I was so happy, I put on my red buttoned shirt some blue jeans and red converse. while I was putting my wallet in my pocket.. I got a phone call.

*ring*...*ring*....

It was kagomes mom.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Inu..*sniffles*..yasha" my heart dropped. "kagomes dead..she got in a bad car accident while driving the freeway to go see you..." I dropped my phone. this couldn't be..kagome...dead?! I don't want to believe it...i dropped on my knees and punched the wooden floor. "this can't be!"

I stayed in my room for the whole day. I couldn't face it. I don't want to see her, not like this.

As time flew by days went to months, months went to years. it's been 2 years that she's died. My kagome. my everything.

I still attend the same high school and everything but nothing's the same without her. everyone made fun of me In 10th grade calling me "loner, half demon, etc." I can't do anything about it or else I'll get in trouble, since I'm stronger than humans.

Now 11th grade. another year without my love.

During vacations I've gone through a little puberty here and there I lost weight, gained muscles, I grew 4 inches taller now I'm 6'2, and my fangs grew an inch more.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

"Now class I know that everybody knows each other here since we didn't change teachers or classes but I'm going to teach another subject which will be art, other than that we have a new student coming into our school she's from france." everybody "ooooed" at the France part, how annoying.

"Here she is I'd like to introduce to you our new student kagome-"my ears went up, "kagome tsai." who am I kidding my kagome is dead..

"Kagome you will be sitting next to inuyasha takahashi, please raise your hand inuyasha." I raised my hand up and looked at the girl.. she looks like kagome!

She looks like kagome.. but shes...different.

She has long black hair longer than kagomes because her hair ended near her hips, light tanned skin, her body was curvy you can tell she works out, but kagome would never wear the clothes she's wearing.

Since our school doesn't have that "wear your uniform" policy she was wearing a long sleeved red shirt that fit her curves, beige shorts, and some red flats.

No matter how much I like red, I only liked it on my kagome.

I will not like this new girl just cause she looks like my kagome and has her name.

I looked out the window.

I was at the last row and next to the window it also by myself because everyone doesn't want to sit next to the "half demon."