Part 7. Ezra, Dust And Shadows.

Start from the beginning

Cecilius pulled out his 3rd best Katana.. Ezra staggered as the 2nd slice from earlier was nearly devastating...

Ezra changed his stance as the atmosphere became cold and his fists icy...

*FWOOOOOSHHH!* *BAAAAM* *CLINK!*

The Katana was blocked with a Sharp Ting!... Ezra controlled his breathing as he hadn't recovered from the fight with Ren...

"You are fast! I like that!" Said Cecilius... Maybe this guy could be the candidate the Emperor was searching for or something like that...

"I do try my best to never skip leg day mate... But it would be better if you weren't trying to fucking kill me"

"EZRA'S GETTING THE SARCASM OUT! ILL SERIOUSLY MISS THIS DUDE!" Said the commentator...

*BOOM CLINK BOOOM CLANK BOOOM CLINK*

3 slices with enough power to cause an explosion from the mere movement of swinging his blade...

Ezra stood there with a little spec of dust on his hair...

He used advanced and precise wind magic techniques to blow away the blast and his ice martial technique to block the strike and impact of it...

"EZRA'S STILL STANDING! SOME MAY THINK THIS IS A MIRACLE! BUT NOPE!"

"I like your moves!" Said Cecilus...

"Meh, I guess you are good too..." said Ezra who was not enjoying this fight .. nope... not at all. .

"I Ship It!" Came a scream from the armory as Abby had yelled...

"WELL WELL! NOT THE TIME! BUT IT SEEMS THE OPONENTS HAVE RESPECT! AMAZING!"

"I hope you can block this..." said Cecilus ..

The air around him changed as it suddenly felt Heavy...

He drew a Red Kanata on his hip...

The Fiend Sword. And Ren's doom

"OOO! CAN HE BLOCK THIS MAGNIFICENT WEAPON?!"

Ezra muttered the words... Argent Flow: Tempest.

Lightning Surrounded his Body... Red Lightning...

"SEEMS LIKE HES GOING ALL OUT!"

Ezra stood with an open stance...

*BOOM*

Cecilus moved as each step left short buzzing behind from the immense friction his body left at such speeds...

A slice Aimed At Ezra's neck...

*TRUUUURUUURUUMMM*

Ezra manipulated the magic to deflect the immerse power of the slice...

He leaned weight on one leg, and kicked with the other...

And as he felt his foot connect with Cecilus' body...

He stopped feeling his leg...

*BOOOOOOM*

Cecilus was kicked to the wall at immense speeds... Abby would repair that...

As dust cleared, Cecilus came out of the rubble, relatively unharmed...

Ezra...

"LOST A LEG!?!? SUCH SPEED! AMAZING ON THE SIDE OF BOTH!"

Cecilus drew the Dream sword that took his limb...

Ezra cauterized the wound... wincing as it hurt...

"Does it hurt?" Asked Cecilus... More like a statement than a question...

"Tch, you have no idea..." Ezra was extremely durable and tolerant to pain...

He quickly used a mix of earth magic to produce a wood replacement limb... which would require him to be on defense...

Cecilius took a stance with both Katana's...

Abby was not going to let this happen... No no no... she would do something... yet fear overwhelmed her.

And Artemis felt ... weird feelings... yet clear rage ...

Yet Ezra's grin was more than enough to say...

"Ill Give ya Hell.!" Said Ezra...

*TRUHM!*

Thunder was heard across the sky...

"TAKEMIKAZUCHI!" Yelled the boy with a Cheshire grin..

Cecilius grinned at excitement... the sounds of the crowd being deafened by buzzing...

As if lightning itself took form...

A longsword made of lightning materialized on Ezra's hand...

The lightning spread through his body making Ezra glow like an angel...

His leg coming back to his body as it burned the wood...

A low stance...

Had he ever felt greater?  Heck  no.

Was he in his maximum potential? Heck no 

Would this fight be fought like his last?   HELL YEAH!

"ORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa"

*BZZRRT* *BOOOM*

*SHINK*

And with a single slice from Cecilus...

*Thud.*

Ezra had been defeated.

Or so they think.

This was a chapter soley focused around an oc that I think is kind of important to this story

Ended in a cliffhanger.

Duh

Ill write more tomorrow

Dont worry!

Ill do formating tomorow cause im on my phone

Edit- Formatting done! Yaaay