🎀💘Pink Ribbions And Bows💘🎀

CHAPTER 1.
PART 1.

Tweeks always been quite twitchy and "crazed", as kids in school put it. But honestly could you blame tweek for being twitchy? No you couldnt. Its not his fault that his parents give him coffee and constantly make him paranoid. But off that topic.

Tweek had blonde hair and green eyes. His favorite color was green so he wore a green button up along with blue pants. A pretty normal outfit, but recently.

Something, or rather, someone, had been on tweeks mind. But he couldnt seem to get that someone to talk to him without dismissing him within 5 minutes.

That someone was none other than Craig Tucker. The monotone boy who constantly had atleast one girl or boy basically foaming at the mouth at him. Tweek hated that he was up so much competition that was way better than him.

But do they know what cologne he uses?

What stores he shops at?

How his hair feels?

What clothes he has?

What sibilings or cousins he has?

His parents jobs?

What he has in his pockets?

What he has in his drawers?

All the rooms in his house?

His address?

If he locks his doors and windows at night?

If he has had any partners before?

No. Only tweek does. How? Well thats becsuse tweek could be referred to as a yandere. A term he never liked. The word sounds weird and it has too many cringy things revolving around it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"God hes so hot, his hair looks amazing and his style!" Tweek ranted to his best friend, thomas. Tweek didnt know about thomas's crush on craig, but it was for the best he didnt. "If you say so" thomas responsed.

Tweek continued his little rant before flopping his bed and looking out the window. "Its late you should probably go" tweek said as his phone dinged, scrambling to get it. Recently craig had given tweek his number, so tweek was hoping it was craig.

"Mhm!" Thomas said, walking out the door as tweek eagerly did his password. Thomas walked home, pulling out his phone to craigs contact

MightBeNormal: js left tweeks hbu?🎀🎀💘💘

LaundryKid: laying in bed js abt 2 text tweek back.

MightBeNormal: AYE AYE AYE AYE DONT LEAVE ME HANGING 😭😭😭

LaundryKid: chill 💀💀

MightBeNormal: omfg im at my house and i hear shouting 💀😭

LaundryKid: uh- cool?

MightBeNormal: NO NOT COOL I CANT TALK 2 YOU ANYMORE UNTILL TMRW 😭😭😭

Laundrykid: sad.

Laundrykid: im gonna text tweek back now ✋💀

Tweek laid in his bed, waiting for the familiar ding sound From his phone.

Ding

There it was.

Tweek turned on his phone, eagerly doing his password again reading craigs message.

At 5:01 PM.

Craig: wyd

Tweek:hey

Tweek: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Tweek: heyyyyyyyyyyyyy

(/j ✋💀)

At 5:01 PM.

Craig: wyd

Tweek: uh not much hbu?-

Craig: nothing really, just laying in bed.

Tweek: yayyy???

Just now.

Craig: im bored do you wanna come over?

Tweek read the message and his heart skipped a beat. Panicking he typed a response

Tweek: sure

Phew, he played it off

Craig: cool, heres my address so your can come over

Craig: *******

Tweek already knows it though?

Tweek: alright, coming over rn

Tweek turned off his phone and put it in his pocket, basically running out his room and out his house. Tweek walked normally along the sidewalk to craigs house, his heart beating faster and faster as he got closer and closer.

Tweek finally made it to craigs house, his heart basically beating a million miles per hour. Craig opened the door.

Tweek was in love, his hair looked soft and silky, the perfect black. His eyes were soft and kind, looking down slightly at tweek. His eyes were an enchanting look of blue, a soft smiled planted on his face. He was gorgeous.

TO BE CONTINUED (cause im an asshole)

WAIT-!

pls do this survey thing :3

Do you like it so far?

Do you like the cover?

Should i delete it?

What should i change?

And

Am i gay? (Yes)

(Okay that last one was just for shits and giggles ✋💀)