You were splashing around in a panic, not knowing what to do. You had never been in water this deep before. At most a few inches while showering/taking a bath.

Harry said as he realized, "She can't swim"

You couldn't swim and you had a pretty strong fear of drowning. That's why you were hesitant to go and had no plans of getting in the water.

Harry swam over to you, grabbed you, and took you to shore. It was a blur. You didn't expect that kind of behavior from Harry Hook of all people. But then again he could be your soulmate.

Harry was just about all you could see, "You alright, love?"

You coughed up some water then managed to say, "Given the fact that I almost drowned, I'd say I've been better"

"Want me to hook Chad for throwing you in?"

"Yes"

Harry spent the next thirty minutes chasing Chad around, trying to hook him. Jay chased Harry to get him to stop. You watched the whole thing and Uma was amused by the whole thing.

Harry gave up only when Chad went to his car and drove off out of fear of getting hooked by Harry.

You smiled at him, "Thank you for trying, Harry"

Harry told you, "Course, I may be a pirate but I do still have me manners. It's Y/n Scarlet right? Will Scarlet's daughter?"

Given that you had his last name, people tended to know you more by your father and more people knew Will Scarlet than the knave of hearts.

You said, "Yes. Glad to know I make an impression"

Harry remarked, "A bonnie lass like you always makes an impression"

"Harry, quit your flirting and get over here"

"See you around, darling"

You watched Harry go over to Uma who was talking with King Ben. It looked important. They left soon after and so did you.

You went back home. You didn't tell your parents what happened. Said you had a good time and thinking maybe you should get some swimming lessons.

You had heard that Harry and Uma and a few others were sent on some mission.

You found King Ben arguing on the Jolly Roger with Captain Hook.

Turns out they were supposed to be back already and the captain wasn't very happy that his son was missing.

You pretended not to be terrified as you stepped onto the pirate's ship, "I'll go and help get Harry back"

Hook said, "I'm not letting another child get hurt because of our child king's orders"

"I have two important things you don't Captain"

"And what are they?"

You said, "Magic and knowledge of Wonderland. It's a magical realm like Neverland but its dangers are far different"

Little did you know Captain Hook had been to Wonderland but that was another story.

Hook asked, "What would the daughter of a disgraced merry man know about Wonderland?"

You replied, "I may be the daughter of a disgraced merry man but I'm also the daughter of the red queen"

That convinced Ben that you were able to go. Hook reluctantly gave up being against you going.

You didn't tell your parents. You knew they wouldn't let you go. You lied and said you were staying over at a friend's house to help her get over her breakup.

It was total bull shit but your friend did have an on and off again relationship and you frequently had to pick up her pieces.

You and Hook wouldn't be the only ones going to retrieve Harry and the others. Alice decided she must go this time and Robin Hood + the merry m'en thought they should as well. Great. Just great.

Alice and Robin didn't want you to go to Wonderland, just as Hook didn't want you to come.

You explained, "I have a vested interest in making sure Harry's alright"

Robin Hood told you, "We're going to need a little more than a vested interest"

You took off your jacket and turned your back to them so that the adults could see your soulmate tattoo. The hook on the sword. 

Captain Hook remarked, "And here I was worried me boy would end up alone"

You, Captain Hook, Robin Hood, and the merry men followed Alice down the rabbit hole. The plan was for Alice to get a meeting with the White Queen as she might be of help to find Harry and the others.

The first stop was the mad hatter's house. You wandered off as Alice talked to the hatter. You looked for a mirror and found one but it was covered up with a sheet.

You pulled off the sheet and look at the mirror. Yeah, you could do it. You sat down on the floor and took a book out of your bag. You had  grabbed a Wonderlandian spell book from your mom's shelf and brought it with you.

Robin Hood walked over to you and asked, "What are you doing?"

You responded, "Magic, duh. Show me Harry Hook"

Your hand glowed red with magic as you waved it over the mirror. Magic worked differently in wonderland. Any mirror could be a magic mirror. Spells were different. Some were more complicated and rhymed. Others were more simple and literal.

The mirror no longer reflected your image. Instead it showed Harry, Uma, and a few others in a cell. The black bars of the cell resembled chess pieces and the floor a chess board. Through the window you could see red roses.

Robin looked down, "Where is that?"

You quickly put together who had them, "Oh no"

"You know where they are?"

You pointed to the cell bars in the mirror, "Look at the cell bars. What do they look like to you?"

Robin answered, "Weird statues"

Of course he had never seen a chess board. He was the prince of thieves after all.

Captain Hook came on over and said, "Chess pieces. They're bloody chess pieces"

You remarked, "Captain's right. They're in a dungeon beneath a castle"

Robin said, "Please tell me it's the white Queen's castle"

You rolled your eyes at Robin's stupidity, "Do the bars look white to you? No. They're black"

Robin questioned, "So the black Queen's castle?"

Clearly Robin Hood was ill suited for this adventure. If you had luck, Harry wouldn't suffer because of it but you clearly had none given where he was.

You replied, "Don't be ridiculous. No one here goes by that. It's the red king's castle"

Considered what your mother did to the red king, the outlook for little adventure did not look good. She married him and made him think he was sick with her magic so that she could take control as queen.

So clearly just asking him to let them go wasn't going to work. It was a riddle you were hoping Alice could solve and if you had to put your hope in Alice, well it seemed like everyone was doomed.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 14, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Harry Hook x Reader one shots and imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें