Swan 2

Uma's plan didn't exactly work

Uma's plan didn't exactly work. Nor did her backup plan. This sent the crew into well a bit of a depression. Harry and Gil were the worst. You decided to pay Harry a little visit. He and his family lived in the Jolly Roger, obviously along with Smee and the twins.

His sisters let you onboard. They were tired of his attitude. Plus they wanted their brother off board.

You stood in the door way of his cabin on the ship, "Harry, god. I never imagined your room to be this messy"

Harry didn't clean much before anyways. Teenage pirates, they didn't have much of a sense of hygiene.

"You've thought about what my room looks like before?" joked Harry.

You rolled your eyes at him, "Get your mind out of the gutter and back on the ship where it belongs"

You tried to pull him out of bed but it didn't work. So you grabbed his hook knowing that would get his attention.

Harry sat up and made a grab for the hook, "Give that back"

You stepped back so you were out of his reach, "No. You don't deserve it. You're the son of Captain Hook. With Uma temporarily out of the picture, as her first mate that makes you the captain for now. And what are you doing? Laying in bed doing nothing!"

"I'm not a captain"

"Obviously. you're certainly not acting like it. Harry, we need you to step up. Gil needs you. I need you"

Harry stood up and got out of his bed, "I'll need a first mate and me hook back"

"You'll get it back. You just have to earn it"

The crew didn't exactly want to listen to Harry but you reminded them why they should.

Things started to go back to normal or as close as they could.

Then they came back again. They being Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos. They brought these cool bikes with them. Naturally you had to steal them.

And later you crashed them. Which was really fun.

With Gil and Harry, you jumped through as the barrier was closing. You saw Uma and you were glad to see her again. You knew she wasn't going to abandon you guys.

You guys came to some sort of an agreement to save Auradon. This would be interesting and it did get interesting. Audrey made a bunch of knights come to life.

That was the fight of your life. Somehow no one got injured. Evie suggested an ice breaker and started the game.

Evie looked to him, "Harry, great accent"

You said, "She's not wrong about that but I don't think we really have time for an ice breaker what with the crazy girl out on the loose"

"I suppose you have a point"