Chapter 8: Escape

"...Guys?"

SMG4 saw that his friends they were the ones behind the door, he felt a knot in his neck and just wanted to cry.

"FOUR!.."

FM and X shouted at the same time and rushed towards SMG4 to hug him, They were worried so they asked many questions about his well-being, so much so that SMG4 received a warm blow in his heart.

"Oh guys, I'm glad to see you again." said SMG4 almost crying.

"X and I were worried, you didn't respond to the walkie talkie and you didn't come back either, what happened there bro?" said FM

"a long story heh.." said SMG4 calmly

SMG3 was surprised to see more guys like that, but why had he forgotten something, eggdog? No.. that's not it, what would it be?, SMG3 just thought until he realized that he hadn't eaten for a long time, he just saw the trio and he just got hungry, he was starting to overheat because of how hungry he was, He couldn't control himself and he couldn't hold on anymore.

X just sensed someone behind him, he turned and saw a tall figure, he shook his head until he saw clearly that it was a Murder Drone, X was paralyzed with fear.

"B-Bro.. FM" said X stuttering.

"Not now X, I'm busy" said FM.

X just wanted to get his attention and escape from there, he took a step back and collided with FM.

"Ugh, what's X, what's going on?" FM said strangely.

X just pointed towards the tall figure who had a sinister smile.

"oh.. holy.. robo-god" FM said paralyzed "i-is that what I think I see?" X nodded quickly.

"W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌c͕͗ͤ̕̕ḣ̖̻͛̓ o̯̱̊͊͢f̵͖̜̉ͅ yo̯̱̊͊͢u will̙͖̑̾ͣ be f̵͖̜̉ͅir̴̨̦͕̝st? X)" SMG3 said with a serious and sinister tone, he was really hungry.

"o-oh.. okay" he smiled nervously.

he grabbed his things and carried his friends and ran at the speed of light.

SMG3 loved chasing his prey and he began to follow them, FM after so much running between corridors, managed to reach the exit and started running towards the shelter.

"HEY, PUT ME DOWN YOU IDIOT" said X annoyed

"DO YOU WANT TO END UP BEING DINNER FOR THAT THING?!?" FM said also annoyed.

X managed to get out of FM's arms and started running at the same speed as FM.

"Uh guys behind you-.." said SMG4.

The two boys turned back, SMG3 was slowly approaching them and the shelter was almost close to them.

"Oh no, it's getting closer and we're already reaching the shelter." said X both scared and worried.

"I have no choice but to use it" said FM

"but you still haven't completed it bro"

"But it still works" FM grabbed the laser Sniper that he had strapped to his back.

"therefore take care of four" FM then gave it to SMG4 to carry it.

"Everything ready bro?" said X

"Hell yeah"

FM began to prepare the sniper but was interrupted by a stampede of snow that fell from the sky, There was so much snow that it separated the trio, tying them in different places, FM flew away but he landed on his feet and he already had the sniper loaded.

It seems that what caused the strong snow stampede was undoubtedly SMG3, already overheated and looked exhausted but could still stand. SMG3 began to laugh with his sharp blades in hands, FM tried to draw attention to this but it seems that the drone was only paying attention in SMG4.

SMG4 was knocked out by the great impact caused by the snow and X could not move due to the amount of snow that was on top of him.

"AW HELL NAH, YOU WON'T"

He tried to approach SMG3 to stop him but he realized and attacked FM, throwing him away, FM was not going to allow his friends to be that idiot's dinner. Taking advantage of that he had all the attention of SMG3, FM take out his Sniper.

"SUCK THIS BASTARD" FM shot and VROOOOOOOOMMMMM...

.
.
.
.

FM, upon seeing what happened, realized that he had disintegrated both SMG3's head and left arm and he fell to the ground, FM was surprised that his project worked.

"HOLY SHIT, IT WORKED"

FM took a look at his project and this was cooling down to continue using it again... it was going to take a while.

".. Well at least it was worth it."

FM got up and was about to go help his friends until something grabbed him from the back and hit him to the ground, it was SMG3's body still functional and it regenerated slowly until it regenerated completely.

"Yo̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇'r̴̴̨̨̦͕̝̦͕̝3̤̰̺̂̃ ṇ̤͛̒̍0̗̜͕̅̃t go̯̱̊͊͢1̨̹̦͍̀ṇ̤͛̒̍g 4̶̣̠̖̳nyw̦̺̐̐͟h3̤̰̺̂̃re.."

Then SMG3 threw FM with great force and he crashed into a pile of snow, FM kept resisting until SMG3 attacked him and immobilized attacking FM's shoulder with a blow of the substance that he had in his tail, FM only complained of pain, immobilized and invulnerable.

Reason why SMG3 started laughing and then bursting out laughing like crazy.

"0̗̜͕̅̃h w̦̺̐̐͟0̗̜͕̅̃w, wẹ̿͋̒̕ haV̘̪͆̂̅e h3̤̰̺̂̃r̴̨̦͕̝ẹ̿͋̒̕ t̲̂̓ͩ̑ḣ̖̻͛̓ẹ̿͋̒̕ 0̗̜͕̅̃ne w̦̺̐̐͟ḣ̖̻͛̓0̗̜͕̅̃ t̲̂̓ͩ̑r̴̨̦͕̝ỉ͔͖̜͌ẹ̿͋̒̕ḑ̴̞͛̒ to b3̤̰̺̂̃ the h3̤̰̺̂̃R͉̜̎͡͠0̗̜͕̅̃, you c4̶̣̠̖̳n't ẹ̿͋̒̕v3̤̰̺̂̃n pr0̗̜͕̅̃tec͕͗ͤ̕̕t y0̗̜͕̅̃ư̡͕̭̇r̴̨̦͕̝ fr1̨̹̦̀3̤̰̺̂̃nd5̷̧̼́͌."

He continued laughing until he received a strong blow and fainted. It was X who had a rusty iron frying pan in hand. This one separates SMG3 from FM and helps him get up.

"Are you okay FM?" said X worried.

"y-yes something like that, b-by the way where did you get that frying pan?" FM asked.

"Oh, this shit? I found it in the reserve warehouses while I was looking for the things you asked for on your list." He just held his frying pan proudly.

"y-yeah whatever, where is 4?".

"Oh.." X and FM did not hesitate and went to where SMG4 was.

They went to where SMG4 was, he was not at all right, he received almost the entire impact on his entire head, X and FM had no choice but to take him to the shelter, except that X was in charge of carrying SMG4 to the shelter since FM was injured.

That's enough of crazy adventures for today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey yaa ExtraviZ here!!, WOWIE already 1k reads?!? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!, I really don't have the words to thank you for your support, really thanks to all of you my readers, I really try to give consistency to this story so that it is something interesting to read, even I like it, read my fanfic from the beginning every time I can <3.

Cya in the next chapter!!