Chapter 1: Project

Screams, cries and fire everywhere, SMG4 was scared and confused of what was happening,there was so much chaos around and only what SMG4 heard was his throbbing and his breathing heavily and his vision was blurry.

the last thing he heard was . . an alarm clock?

.
..
...
.....

"*GASP*"

SMG4 jumped up, his hard drive was overheating and his breathing was rough. He looked around from his room and calmed down a bit

It was 7:50pm

after calming down he turned off his alarm clock.

"Oof.. it was just a dream.." SMG4 seemed to be forgetting something.

After a while he realized, he saw clock, it was late

"Oh no.. Oh No No No No NO" SMG4 jumped up from the bed and began to get ready.

"NO.. NO AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BE LATE" SMG4 hurriedly left his room "ugh.. Me and my stupid sleeping issues" thought SMG4 annoyed.

After SMG4 ran a lot, it was already 8:15 pm, he left through a gate with max security that led to the outside of the worker drone shelter, lucky SMG4 knew the password and has the key of the gate, there outside was FM and X waiting for SMG4.

"oh there you are Four, I thought you were not coming" FM said not so surprised,

he already knew that SMG4 has some sleep issues

"Let me guess, did you fall asleep again?" he said looking at four while he was crossing his hands.

"What a lazy dude, how late you are when it comes to doing competition projects"- X just made a little laugh While FM was making a mocking smile.

"Im sorry.. aahh"- said SMG4 trying to catch air -"I don't... usually do projects with company... Anyways, so why are we here FM? what do you plan to do?"- asked SMG4

"Well I think about putting together the last piece of this baby so I can compete in the next science fair" said FM while was holding a... sniper or a type of laser weapon?.

"and where do you think to find the last piece?" asked while SMG4 takes a look at the exam proyect

FM pointed to an abandoned and frozen building

"See that building? That building used to be a laboratory where humans experimented and innovated for their own benefit and there they have many radioactive pieces that can be used for the project. There are also rumors that there is a Murder Drones base there. But I don't think they are there, they haven't been active for a long time." FM just was confidently but he kept wondering if those rumors were true.

"but I remember something the garbage bag guy said to me the other day". FM putting his hand on his chin trying to remember.

--------------FM'S FLASHBACK-------------

"OH, YOU WANT TO FIND A PIECE TO THE TRASH YOU HAVE IN YOUR HAND?" The trash bag guy looked at the red dressed guy with a neutral look (as always...).

"IT'S NOT TRASH IDIOT, I only know that some idiots told me that you knew where to find good scrap". FM looked at him whit an annoyed expression.

"OH YEAH, THERE IS A BUILDING OUT THERE THAT USED TO BE A HUMAN LABORATORY, I GO THERE EVERY SATURDAY, THAT'S WHERE I FIND EVERYTHING I NEED TO CREATE GOOD TRASH" said the trash bag guy consistent of what he says.

"BUT YES, THERE ARE RUMORS THAT THE DRONE THAT ENTERS NEVER LEAVES, I THINK THEY SAY THERE ARE MURDER DRONES OUT THERE, SO I RECOMMEND THAT YOU EXPLORE THE FIRST FLOOR OF THE BUILDING, BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT KNOW WHAT IS WAITING THERE". giving a warning to the red boy dressed, The garbage bag guy was about to continue talking until FM interrupted him.

"yeah, yeah whatever there's no evidence or anyone to confirm it, so i'll keep that in mind thanks trash bag guy" FM only faked a smile with a forced tone grateful.

"YES BUT NOW WHERE IS MY MONEY?"

"WHAT? WHY?" FM Said whit a mad tone.

"YOU OWE ME MONEY FOR THE INFORMATION I GAVE YOU. IF YOU DON'T PAY ME, I'M NOT GOING TO MORTGAGE YOUR PROPERTY, HA HA HA HA."

while he was laughing he didn't realize that FM left a while ago.

"OH . . DAMN IT".

------------END OF FLASHBACK------------

"And yes, I think he told me that we were exploring the first floor but I'm wordering he already looted everything there so we're going to explore more there" FM was somewhat excited. SMG4 was kind of scared, he didn't used to believe in rumors of others but he had a bad feeling about this, before he said anything he was interrupted by X.

"Yeah, yeah, it will be something fun but do you have everything you need?, You know.. to go explore there?".

FM answer while removing a backpack that was on his back "Of course silly, I always have what is necessary to explore my dude." said FM trusting himself.

"Alright then.. So we can go explore or just stay here like complete idiots?" X looked at FM and SMG4.

FM with all confidence He just nodded with confidence on his face, after that he loooked at SMG4 and raised his hand towards him.

"let's go bro!".

SMG4 looked at FM's hand then turned to him and just smiled at him.

"Hell Yeah my dude, Let's go!" said SMG4 as he excitedly grabbed his hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------

878 words Oof-, for being my first story it are not going so bad after all!

also im leaving a little art what i made here <3.