What she saw today gave her an inkling of how this would play out.

With the Eldest Prince and the others' little talent, the outcome would probably be the same even if they prepared for decades.

They were no match for Ling Yan.

When Lady Ghost, who was standing nearby, heard what had happened, amusement lurked around the corners of her mouth. Her gaze seemed to accidentally fall on Ye Qingtang.

"After today, Ling Yan's foundation will be even more stable. It won't be easy for us to touch him." The Eldest Prince's face was gloomy.

But the Eldest Princess said, "In that case... can we drag Ling Yan into the Mo Family's trouble?"

The Eldest Prince had a thought and involuntarily glanced at Ye Qingtang, as he thought of asking her for help.

Why was he looking at her?

Ye Qingtang was speechless, but with Lady Ghost at her side, she had no choice but to say,

"No."

"Why?" The Eldest Princess could not understand.

Ye Qingtang really wanted to tell the Eldest Princess it was because they were too stupid, but could only say, "Ling Yan personally and publicly accused the Mo Family."

______________________________________________________________________________________

1324 - Had A Lot of Fun_2

He had already accused the Mo Family, but they still wanted to involve Ling Yan in the Mo Family scandal?

How awkward would that be?

"If we say that it's infighting..." The Eldest Princess was desperate.

"Do you think that Ling Yan will be unable to think of that?" Ye Qingtang said patiently.

The Eldest Princess lost all ideas while the Eldest Prince and Second Princess were filled with frustration.

"It's late. Elder Ye, you must be worn out already. Do head back to rest first. We will monitor the situation," said the Eldest Prince.

Ye Qingtang, who was more than eager to stay away from these fools, immediately rose and left.

Lady Ghost followed silently.

"Holy Lord, it must be difficult for you to trouble yourself over the Eldest Prince's matter," Lady Ghost said softly.

"They're seriously a group of fools." Ye Qingtang responded plainly in the demeanor of a Holy Lord as a hint of annoyance emerged in her eyes.

Although Lady Ghost was not at the scene, she more or less knew what happened from the Eldest Prince's recount and was rather impressed with Ling Yan's intelligence.

"You've worked hard, Holy Lord. Do rest early."

Ye Qingtang returned to her room without uttering a word.

Once Ye Qingtang left, a tiny figure appeared at the corner of the long corridor near them.

Lady Ghost immediately kneeled on a knee upon noticing that figure.