𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸

Mulai dari awal

𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝑨𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝒛𝒐𝒓 - 𝒆𝒍, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚.

└──────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────────┘

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

𝑨𝑹𝑮𝑶 𝑪𝑰𝑻𝒀 , 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑨𝒀 𝑲𝑹𝒀𝑷𝑻𝑶𝑵 𝑫𝑰𝑬𝑫 .

the ground was shaking, lights fell onto the ground and shattered.

Aurelia and Kara ran towards the hall where pods get sent off. Just barely making it, they arrived. Mother and father were standing there, watching as Kal - el's pod gets sent off.

There was one more pod waiting there. It had 2 seats, and a screen which showcased the course to earth. It wasn't the most spacious, but it would have to do.

Kara ran into father's arms, and Aurelia into her mothers.

" your pods coordinates are interlocked with Kal - els. You will follow him to earth." father spoke, his eyes trailing between his daughters.

"I'm not afraid, father." kara reassured him.

"Will you be okay?" Aurelia questioned. Her parents merely glanced at each other, not answering. "Mom? Dad?" She attempted once again, tears pooling in her eyes.

Mother sighed. "The trip is long, but you will sleep most of the way, and we'll be with you in your dreams. Because of the earths yellow sun, you'll have great powers on this planet. You will do extraordinary things."

"We won't fail you, or kal - el." Aurelia told her mother.

Suddenly, the whole planet shook, making parts of the roof fall down around them, miraculously not hitting anyone.

"You must go now." Mother said. "We love you." They all hugged, everyone on the edge of having a breakdown. But, mother and father had to remain strong, for their children.

The two sisters got into the pod, and watched their parents as they got sent off. Just minutes into the trip, their planet exploded, and they were forced to watch.

They hugged eachother and cried, as they both got sent off into a deep sleep.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

26 years later, they finally arrived to earth. During their trip, their pod got knocked off of course, causing them to get sucked into the phantom zone. A place, where time does not exist. How did they get out? No one knows.

Their cousin, Kal - el, now known as Clark Kent or superman, had already grown up. He wanted them to have the best human - like childhood, so they resided and grew up with the Danvers. With their father, Jeremiah, their mother, Eliza, and older sister Alex.

Life was great. Together with their adoptive sister Alex, they moved to National city. Aurelia and her sister started working at CatCo, and Kara, even started working at the D.E.O as supergirl.

One night, a plane, their adoptive sister Alex was in was going to crash due to engine failure. But, Kara and Aurelia used their abilities in an attempt to rescue the plane, and the people in it. And fortunately, they succeeded. They saved everyone. But, by that, kara was revealed to the public. Because unlike her, Aurelia wasn't caught on camera, leaving her no credits.

Whilst Aurelia continued working for her boss, Cat Grant, Kara got more involved with the D.E.O. Which led them to live very different lives.

And that, is the present.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.