Chapter 4- Perfect kisser

{Previously}

"You know what? Fuck this!" I say to Max as I go and sit on top of his lap and push him down to the bed, hovering over him. Eventually connecting our lips, and I can feel this kiss getting deeper and deeper with every touch of our lips.

...

Max' POV

Both of us pull away from the kiss, trying to catch our breaths. "Have I ever told you that you are a perfect kisser, Ricciardo? Because you are." I say with a smile "I can say the exact same about you." Daniel said to me as he winked, and both of us start laughing. "I'm pretty hungry, do you want me to make you anything?" I ask Daniel.

"No!-" he quickly said "But you haven't eaten anything since I got here?" I question him "I said no to you making me something, that doesn't mean I am not hungry." he said, and his statement confuses me "Now I am confused." I say as I look at him strangely.

"It's my house Maxy, I'll make us something to eat." he says to me with the sweetest smile "Oh, but well I don't mind making the foo-" I started saying but Daniel interrupted me "How do I say this nicely, uhm... your food doesn't taste as good." he says guiltily, ugh that's rude.

"That's freaking rude Mr. Ricciardo. It's just a sandwich, it's not like I'm making a whole gourmet meal." I say with a smile "I know, and I'm not saying your food tastes bad... I'm just saying that mine tastes a little bit better 'Mr. Verstappen'." he says, and we both start laughing. We laugh at everything when we are together. "Wow, you never know who you can trust in this world anymore!" I say as I act offended "Let's just go." Daniel said as he jokingly rolls his eyes and smiles.

Daniel's POV

"Okay so while you make the sandwiches, do you want me to make us coffee? It's not like I can mess that up as well?" Max asks as he lets out a small laugh. "I never said that you mess the food up, I just said that mine tastes better than yours and yes, coffee would be perfect, thank you." I reply with a smile.

"Whatever you say Ricciardo, and okay I'll get started on the coffee." Max says as he starts the kettle and grab two cups from the cupboard "Okay then I will start with the sandwiches." I say.

"I like mine with-" Max started saying but I interrupt him because I know him well enough to know what he wants "-Extra lettuce, yeah I know." I say to him with a smile "Wow, I didn't think you would remember." he says, how could I ever forget? "How could I forget, Maxy? I have known you for forever." I say to him "A lot of things can change in a few months Ricciardo." he says to me, and I agree with him.

He walks up to me and put his arms around my waist. His head is resting on my shoulder, and I feel so comfortable in this very moment.

"Wait." I say as I remove Max' hands from my waist and I start to walk out of the kitchen "Where are you going?!" he questions me "I'm going to get my phone." I say to him, and he asks me why I am going to get my phone. "Do you have to be so curious, Maxy?" I ask him with a smile on my face "Yes of course I have to be, Ricciardo." he says as he laughs "Well you'll have to wait." I say as I walk out of the kitchen.

Max's POV

Daniel comes back with his phone and a small speaker, and I question him again on why he went to get his phone. "For this." he said as he starts playing Memories by Conan Gray " I absolutely love this song, Danny!" I say to him "Oh so you aren't calling me Ricciardo anymore?" he asks with a smile "What do you mean?" I ask him, even though I know what he is talking about.

"Ever since we made out you haven't called me by my name once, you kept calling me by my surname." he says to me, and I smile "Yeah well, it's a reminder." I reply to him "A reminder of what?" he asks me "Don't worry about it... Ricciardo." I say as I wink at him, and we both laugh.