ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠: 𝔹𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕤𝕤

Bắt đầu từ đầu

We didn't talk for a few minutes, not bothering to acknowledge each other's presence.
I liked it that way, until the sound of a message from my phone pierced through the silence.

We're at school. Where the fuck are you?

It was Ares. The audacity of this man.
At least they're here.
I quickly typed my reply.

Principal's. Meet you at lunch.

"I'm late, Carter. I know!" A familiar voice made me raise my head from my phone.
"Didn't mean to leave you here all by yourself-- but I guess you've got some company."

Sunglasses guy.
He dropped himself to the same couch as Carter, I assume, and looked at me with the same smirk from this morning.

"Hello again, pretty lady." Tristan raised his sunglasses to his head, revealing two deep blue eyes.
His friend seemed to be interested by his words, because he finally turned his head and looked at him.

"You know her?"

I scoffed. "The fucker gave me a heart attack while trying to flirt."

Tristan seemed very amused by my words, but Carter only eyed me with a frown.

"You know, I have an answer for you." he lowered his sunglasses back to his eyes, casually moving to sit next to me.

I furrowed my eyebrows, both at what he just said and his arm around my shoulder. "Huh?"

He wiggled the glasses with his free hand.
"I wear those so I won't get blinded by your beauty."

Oh, an answer for my 'Why do you have sunglasses' question.
I heard a snort, and I had to agree.

"I'm with him on that one." I pointed at Carter, who was back to lean against the couch with his eyes closed.
"That's the best you came up with?"

Tristan's smirk fell. "I thought about it for the entire first period."

I couldn't help but laugh a little at his defeated expression, but I guess that was a wrong move, because a his smile returned immediately after.

"I can share some more answers at our date tomorrow, how does that sound?"

I grabbed his arm from my shoulder and threw it back at him. "Revolting."

He looked at me dead in the eye, trying to figure out what will make me say yes to him.
This guy is not giving up, but that's fine. I can reject him a thousand times.

"Well, I--"

"Go away, she's clearly not into you." Carter grumbled in front of us, and I just realized that he opened his eyes and watched our interaction.

I raised my brow at him, and he returned it with an eye roll.

"Fine." Tristan mumbled, relaxing against the back of the couch.
"Your lose, I'm fucking delicious."

I cracked a smile.
There was no denying it, he was pretty handsome.
But, no.

"Shit, that's some badass scar you've got there." he got closer to me, and I punched his arm.

"Get the hell away from my neck, you perv."

I wasn't really angry, not at all.
Ever since I got it on our last night at the orphanage I received all kinds of comments.
Badass is actually one of the nicest ones.

I bit my lip to prevent a smile from breaking into my face when Carter tried to subtly glance at the spot where my scar is.
"If you want to see it you can just ask."