[Chapter One]

This is the new version. All criticism allowed.

Note: I got a new phone. And this was originally supposed to come out on the 24th but my dad was angry I was suicidal. So he took away my stuff bc of it. But hey I'm back!! Anyways I'll let yall read now❤️❤️
----

As I walked into the small high school, I was immediately shocked on how much trophys the school had won. I walked up to them and looked at them for abit, mesmerized by all the wins this school got.

"Volleyball team of 2022"
"Basketball team 2022"
And more teams and different types of trophies went all the way back to... 2000?! Wow!

I continued to look at them while slowly walking I accidentally bumped into a tall blue man.

"Ack-"

".."

I nearly fell back but thankfully I caught myself just in time, I quickly started to apologize.

I'm so sorry i didn't mean to do that"

I said with nervousness in my voice.

"Are you new?"

The tall blue man asked. His voice was raspy. He tilted his head slightly. His hair.. was a awful shade of blue.

"Huh?"

"I never seen you here before?"

"Oh yeah. I just started"

"Hm. No wonder. check in the office, they'll show you where to go"

And the man points to a hallway. I thanked him and carried on.

It was only 8:40 so I had abit of time before class started. I looked around for the office and found it.

I finally made my way into the office...

[Time skip to class]

Pov: no one

As Y/n walked into their first class with the help of a teacher.

They saw the same man they saw earlier. He was obviously tall, blue, and he was teaching algerba.

"Mr F. We have a new student."

The teacher who helped y/n then walked off somewhere. That teacher had shades on and had a sorta dry voice. They also had silver hair.

Y/n stood there, they sweated abit due to nervousness.

"Well?"

Y/n looked at the teacher.

"Are you not gonna sit down?"

Y/n looked around the room for a place to sit. Then they saw a open place next to a aqua colored girl.

They walked over to her and sat down next to her very nervously.

The girl only took a glance at y/n and smiled. Y/n smiled back. The tall blue man named "Mr. F" handed y/n a work sheet- plus with notes.

"Be thankful I'm even giving you notes. Next time, come when school actually starts, child." He walked back to the whiteboard and continued to teach...

Y/n scrambled to get themselves caught up. Only getting half way until the teacher called out.

"New child, are you getting all this?"

He said in a raspy voice. Nearly everyone looked at y/n.
Y/n quietly spoke up.

"Y-yes"

"Good, I don't wanna reteach everything."