STEP 5

March 15th, 2023:

Don't invite her to write a story together.

SHE'S BACK-

Oh, where are my manners?

HI DIARY- DID YOU KNOW SHE'S BACK?

Look, I'm aware you already know what this is about so let's go straight to the point:

She's back and my heart's about to jump out of my chest!!!!!!!!!?????

I never reacted this way to people before. Not even the guy I used to be so obsessed with as a teenager (I'm sorry to all the guys reading this, but just ew. I wanna throw up when I remember that phase).

This is crazy.

Another level of craziness.

The only things able to get this reaction from me are trips to amusement parks and chocolate.

But hey, it's a relief to know she's back and doing okay. My overthinking mind can finally rest after fighting thousands of apocalyptic scenarios and anxiety inducing thoughts.

Anyways, she told me that the reason for her disappearance was her baby sister being welcomed to this wonderful world, so we have nothing bad to worry about, thank goodness.

I'm happy for her family and their new baby. This is always a reason to celebrate, especially cause her baby sis is so adorable, but oof... that girl got me eating my heart out for a few days.

Gosh, you're too much of a sim-

Well, now that she's back, I can finally get her opinion on a story I'm planning to write.
All I have for now is a lesbian romance set in an apocalyptic world, where two friends have to sort out their feelings for each other while fighting for their lives against zombies.

She's a good shot since the horror crazy in this friendship is her... Oh, wait!

What if I invite her to write the story with me?

Song of the day:

lıllılı.ıllı.ılılıılıı.lllııılı

Now Playing [ Run and Hide ]
0:26 ---♡--- 3:29
◁◁▐ ▌▷▷