STEP 3:

January 28th, 2023:

Don't develop a crush on her if she has a crush on someone else.

So updates... I know you probably want some, right? Okay, I have a few updates for you.

We've established a texting system: we send enormous texts talking about different topics that are sort of linked (??) then we wait for the other to reply with another message in the format of a book.

No, really. We have a lot to say, and it feels so refreshing to not hold back my thoughts about all things in life.

Talking to her is refreshing.

We share similar opinions and like almost the same things.

We both love reading and arts in general. We have the same taste in music.

She also writes.

Oh, and she's also not afraid of speaking her mind and talks so much but it's never too much, you know what I mean?

I always get excited to read her messages cause even tho they're big it's like reading a book with her as the main character, telling me about all the new adventures she's been through.

God, she's so full of life.

Her texts are so energetic, and she has such a bright and sweet personality. I can feel love spilling out of her messages whenever she talks about her family or her passions and the way she just rants about things that excite her is so contagious that I caught being just as intense.

She pays attention to everything I write, and every story I tell, and comments about them with so much respect and awe as if I'm an interesting creature yet to be studied.

Ugh, for fucks sake, I barely know her and already sound like a bad poet in love.

A bad poet with a crush on a girl who probably only wants to be my friend.

Especially cause she talks so much about this other girl. The holy blonde-blue-eyes-that-i-dont-care-about. The one she's been pinning after for so long.

She talks about her laugh and her hair. She talks about how cute she is and how she saw her at prom and couldn't care less about the guy whom she went with.

Ugh.

How could I ever compete with that?

Yay me!

[💜]

Oh, I'm gonna add a few songs by the end of each page cause they're better at expressing how I feel than my random thoughts. I hope you don't mind, diary.

Also, should I keep calling you diary or give you a name?

Song of the day:

lıllılı.ıllı.ılılıılıı.lllııılı

Now Playing [ I wanna be your girlfriend ] 0:26 ———♡——— 3:24
◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷