~ Chapter 11: Little Ghosts Of My Past ~

Start from the beginning

???: Here...

And before I could even respond or question her about what she meant by 'here', just like before the void immediately transformed, the only difference is, that it transformed into a place I am not familiar with.

Y/N: Where are we?

My surroundings were dimly lit, there was hardly any light around me to give me a bigger impression on where I might be, but what I could make out was a run down area with a lot of generators and a glitching red 'Diner' sign illuminating the dim area slightly, and as I reached out to a generator that was nearest to me, the void switched into a plain room with a single charging station in the distance, I could not completely see inside the charging station which I thought was strange and a creepy, giggle boomed throughout the room and so I turned into the direction of the disembodied laugh and I saw a strange rabbit lady, she wore a white, patched bunny suit, with glowing red eyes and she held a bloodied knife in her hand, I immediately went on the defence as I saw a glimpse of the knife, but the other me placed a firm hand on my shoulder and the void transformed back into black.

???: Find the bunny, and you shall in turn find that man

Y.N: How would I start looking for a white bunny? Doubt she's just going to show up out of the blue!

The other me looked at me for a brief second, letting out a small sigh before continuing

???: Her name is 'Vanny', she's closer than you think....

Y/N: Vanny?...

I pondered on the name, it sounds like a name mixed with 'bunny' but what would the name be.., and then it clicked

Y/N: Vanessa...

???: When the time comes, you can Save the Princess or Unmask Evil

Y/N: Princess? Unmask Evil? You're not making sense!

???: You will know what to choose when the time comes, for now you need to wake up...

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Y/N POV~

As if I was being controlled like a puppet on a string, as soon as the other me told me to wake up, I did, it was really weird. But even so, I awakened and I checked the time on my clock and it was 6am

'We're opening soon...' I say to myself as I get out of bed and change into my everyday clothes.

As I made my way into the front of my Greenroom, I was greeted by the mess I had made the night before, and I let out a frustrated sigh as the thoughts of what the other me told me about either ' Saving the Princess' or 'Unmasking Evil' and also the state of my room irritated me, and so I sent a notification to the cleaning department describing how I ruined my room in a fit of rage and so I couldn't hold any meet and greets later on, only a few moments later, an alert flashed across my screen to notify me that a cleaning crew were on their way to restore my room, I felt really bad that I had done this to my room and the amount of work the cleaning department would have to do to restore my room, but at the time I couldn't think of anything else to destroy..

So with this knowledge, I made my way down to Parts and Service for my daily check up, and while Kevin was checking over my functions, I could see a tall, figure powered off in a corner of Parts and Service, and while I wanted to ask Kevin about the figure I decided not to as I was still beating myself up over the riddles I was given to stop Afton.