~ Chapter Eight: Birthday Party! ~

A/N: 

Hey!, I had a SUPER busy weekend with it being my mums Birthday and everything. But here's another chapter my darlings! <3

Also I know it's not Security Breach but I still giggled a little

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!-Warning: Mention of nudity etc-!

~ Y/N POV ~

As I let the hot beaded water trail over my body, I start humming a song to myself to fill the dreadful silence of the staff showers while also washing my hair and body, letting the soapy water trail off my body and with it the events that happened with that yellow bunny just a few moment ago, I did this in hopes of ridding my mind and body with the slimy sensation I experienced when that bastard tried to control me, although I suppose I only have myself to blame as I did TECHNICALLY allow him to.... I sigh aggressively, shaking my body side to side in an attempt to rid that awful memory and to also let the loose water drops fall off my body, pulling the shower curtains to the side and stepping out, effectively air drying I mean why not? Nobody else was here and I must admit that it is a quicker way to dry my fur, even if I do feel cold from the sudden cold air hitting me as soon as I step out of the shower.

" A private show for me, Cher?" I heard a low, heavily accented male voice pierce the silence of the shower room and I immediately froze, so much for 'Nobody else' being here, huh? I mentally slap myself as I turn to face the voice as if it was an instinct to find out who had confronted me in my most vulnerable state.

" M-Monty?!" I shout as my face started to flush as soon as I met the gaze of the Gator, studying me, I honestly felt like I was prey caught in a predators trap just by the way he looked at me and I instantly run to the centre of the room where my clean towel lay on a bench and wrap it around my body, hugging it tight to my body just for that extra security to ensure it stays in place I tried to justify my clearly vulnerable and embarrassed situation

" The One and Only, Doll" He chuckled winking at me, causing me to blush further

" Uh, H-How long have you been here?..." I ask, trying to calm my embarrassment

" About 10 minutes, nice tune by the way" He responded, stepping further into the room and slowly making his way to me

" I-Is that so?, sorry I didn't realise I wasn't alone!" I start to panic slightly as I see him approach me and instantly look for a way out of this place, although I want to run, a part of me feels thrilled, it's like I want to run but then I also want to stay and act a little helpless to see what happens, this is a really weird feeling and I'm not sure what to make of it and if it was the most natural thing to do in this situation, I started to walk backwards, closer to a wall while locking eyes with Monty

" You want me that much, Cher?" He smirked, his blazing red eyes seem to glint with a slight danger as he approached me slowly, each step he took I looked on as if I was in some sort of trance, a low growl seemingly emitting from him, closing the gap between us as his red eyes never left mine, trapping me against the wall, and a claw slammed into the wall a few inches from the side of my head and his palm now resting Flatley against the wall, making me shiver with excitement, this is really dangerous I kept thinking to myself, but I didn't mind, in fact I think I enjoy seeing this possessive side to Monty.

" And if I said you were right?" I spoke, a slight smirk appearing on my lips, his growl more apparent and without warning, his free hand gripped my neck suddenly, causing me to look up at him and as I did he quickly brought me in for a heated kiss, a lot more intense from the last time as I felt his tongue aggressively ask for entry, practically forcing it but I let him in and returned his heated kiss, my chest pressed against his broad and muscular chest, the fabric of my towel putting a slight barrier between us and in that moment I could only see Monty and nobody else. After a while of an intense, make out session we both had parted from each other, holding that intense gaze between the both of us for a little longer before Monty was the first to remove his hand from the wall and my neck and took a step back, I was slightly disappointed, but I understand that things aren't really clear between us and I also have a busy schedule today and I think Monty knew that.