"Of course. They're in excellent hands with you now. We know you'll treasure them."

"Definitely, I will. I'll show them to the entire world and tell your grandparents' love story. I'm thrilled and deeply honored at receiving such gifts. My big thanks to you and your grandparents for trusting me with those priceless possessions."

"It's our pleasure, Mr. Takahashi."

"If possible, I would like to meet your grandparents to thank them personally. I want to hear their love story that started with the Bearer of Love."

"Of course, we can arrange that. Just tell me when and where."

I would meet him wherever he wanted, even in the farthest part of the planet. That's how important his investment was to our company to pursue the Mars project without delay.

"I'll be there in New York this Friday. We can probably meet."

"Great! They will surely be excited to meet you."

"While we're into it," he paused, "I'd love to hear your presentation about the Mars project. We can start the negotiation at ten in your office, then have lunch together with your grandparents in my new Japanese restaurant in Manhattan."

I sighed with relief. Thank God he's open to investing with our company again.

"Of course, Mr. Takahashi. That would be wonderful!"

"I'll see you on Friday, Mr. Stavrakos."

The moment we hung up, it paralyzed me with happiness. The first thing I did was call Sweet.

"Guess what? Mr. Takahashi will see me this coming Friday." My heart was wild with joy.

"Oh wow, that's great! Now, you're close to getting the deal." She replied.

And I'm also closer to securing the CEO position in our company. Instead of telling her that, I answered.

"Yeah, and he's open to our negotiation again."

"That's amazing! I'll keep my fingers crossed. I know you'll get that deal for the Mars project."

"I really hope so. Thank you so much for helping me. I wouldn't get his attention if you didn't do the research."

"No worries. Just tell me if you need more help."

"I will. I miss you so much. I hope to see you before Saturday."

"I'm missing you too. But you see, we're both busy. You need to focus on your presentation for Mr. Takahashi, and me, on my manuscript."

"Did you submit your draft already?" I asked.

"Not yet. Just a few corrections on my grammar and that's it. I'm hoping to submit it by Wednesday."

"Well, good-luck on that too. You'll close that publishing deal and have a bestseller."

"I really hope so, cause I got what they wanted. Your story."

I chuckled. "I can't believe they're too interested in my life, and want you to write salacious details about me."

"Well, they're experts in what sells to the public. They believe your sexual escapades are very intriguing." Her voice was teasing.

"Oh God," I sighed, "Well, you have many things to write about that item, since you did it with me."

"I would never do that. No way! That's very exclusive inside the bedroom only," she said, and we both laughed.

The moment we hung up, I instructed James to prepare for Mr. Takahashi's arrival. I sent a notice to the entire board to be present in the office on Friday morning for an important meeting.