Chapter 16

Diwali gift for you guys i know i said after 20th but thought rukhi diwali todhi na janne de skte hai.

tho phir apke samne pesh hai  bombs + sweetness+ teasings + love se bhara yeh pyaara sa chapter.

target vote 330+ 

AUR MUJHE BHI KUCH DIWALI GIFT CHAIYE AP LOGON SE VHO HAI ISS CHAPTER PE BHUT SAARA PYAAR ( VOTES AND COMMENTS ).

______________________

Ekansh POV 

It was almost 10 pm when we reached near the Goyal's house, which was an hour later than the time I had told Mrs. Goyal. However, looking at Ishita, who was drunk and passed out in my arms, I couldn't help but think of the worst-case scenario.

How would her parents react to seeing their daughter passed out from drinking?Would they think I'm not good for her?As I continued to contemplate these thoughts, Ishita's body swayed in my arms.

 I reached the front door, and before I could ring the bell, it swung open. I saw Avinash, dressed as if he was going out. He spotted me and exclaimed, "Ma, Papa, Ishita, and Hukum have arrived!" 

Then, he smiled at me and gestured for us to come inside.As I entered, Avinash noticed Ishita almost hanging on me and frowned, looking at me for an explanation.

 All the family members gathered around us and wore expressions of concern as they observed Ishita's condition. 

But before I could say anything, Avinash spoke.

"Neha, please take Ishita to the inner room," he said, and Neha, his wife, came over and gently took Ishita from me, then carried her to another room.

Avinash turned his attention back to me, his expression questioning."Tell me, Hukum, how did Ishita got drunk?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. 

However, my expression communicated my response, and he immediately understood that he was speaking to someone not to be trifled with.

"Avinash, let me explain the entire situation, and then you can decide on your facial expression," I said, starting to narrate the events. I told them that she had accidentally consumed alcohol and assured them that if they wished, I would take responsibility for the staff's irresponsible behavior.

As I completed the whole scenario, except for the flirting that she had indulged in, I noticed that Mr. and Mrs. Goyal's faces had eased up. However, Avinash remained stiff, attempting to appear fearless in front of me.

"Avinash, kya hum do minute side mein baat kar sakte hain?" I asked, and he nodded with an emotionless expression, similar to my signature look.

"I know what you might be thinking," I began, placing my hand on his shoulder. 

"Meri bhi behen hai, thodi der late ho jati hai, mein bhi tense ho jata hoon ya phir usse bhi jayda. Main abhi shayad iss ghar ke liye ek ajnabi hoon, lekin mein tumhe assurance de sakta hoon ki Ishita ki marzi ke khilaf ek kadam nahi lunga. Yeh ek bhai ka dusre bhai se wada hai."

As I spoke those words, Avinash suddenly hugged me and kept muttering thank you. I was taken aback by the hug, but I lightly patted his back to reassure him. He soon regained his composure and abruptly pulled away from me, entering the living room.

i saw aunty and uncle were bringing some snack and tea and started offering me.

Arre nahi nahi, Aunty, iski koi jarurat nahi hai. Mein bas drop karne aaya tha Ishita ko. Please, aap pareshan mat hoye," I said in the politest way possible.