Chapter 11 (Edited)

Comenzar desde el principio

"Fine. But don't expect me to save your ass if anything goes wrong! If you get into any danger, go save yourself as I'll not lifting any fingers to do so!" She warned him that when he followed them, he will be the only one that will help himself from any trouble that he come across.

"Sweet! Now let me guide you to my yacht." He said leading them to a boat with two Homu bunny on the side.

"Himeko, do you want me to kill him?" Ritsuka suddenly asked causing her to immediately close his mouth to avoid being heard by him.

"Hey! Why did the first thought that entered inside your mind is to kill him!?" She shouted quietly as Ritsuka immediately suggested to kill him.

"Don't worry. That was a joke." He said with a smile though for Himeko, it feels like Ritsuka would actually killed him if she accidentally said yes to the request.

"But we still need to find a way to stop him from following us." Himeko said not wanting the man to go with them. "Do you know any spell that can put him into sleep?" She asked him wondering if he has any solution.

"Hmm... it's not the same, but it's still have the same effect of sleeping. I'll do it when we arrive to our destination." He said which Himeko nodded. The mangaka then called both of them to climb up the yacht so that they can go to the location.

Somewhere in the port, we see Sin Mal is looking at the group from her hiding spot as she was ordered to keep an eye out on the group.

'Who is that man anyway?' A confused look appeared on her face as she felt suspicious of him. 'Isn't his timing's too perfect? A mage? No, he's feels different.' She took a note on him as she saw the ship sailed.

"Where is that woman anyway!?" Her personality changed as she looked around searching for that woman when suddenly, a lightning came down near her surprising her.

"A lightning strike?! In this weather?!" She then saw a letter on where the lightning struck which she picked up and read the content inside.

After reading it, she tore the letter in pieces as she became mad by its content. "Those bastard! They got the nerve saying that I have to go first when I've already waiting them this long! I'll kill them!" She said still maintaining a facade.

'How long do we need to maintain this anyway? It's tiring.' Sin Mal thought talking to someone.

'Just wait until no one can see us.' Another voice said in her mind.

Somewhere, we see the same woman standing inside a room with many devices with a man beside her. She then looked around as if she heard something before smiling. "I see that she find my note. We should purposely be late to meet her." She said making the man to sweat drop at her.

'Sorry. I'll promise you to treat you some wine.' She internally apologised to her.

'Just what did Sin Mal do to you that makes you want to mess with her anyway?' He thought looking at her sadistic smile.

We now go back to the yacht where we see Himeko, Kiana, Fu Hua and Ritsuka are now wearing a diving equipment as they are getting ready to dive into the sea.

"It's weird that we saw a lightning strike near the port a few hours ago. It's not even that cloudy, how did one appeared out of nowhere?" Kiana said remembered seeing a lightning came down.

"Best not to question it." The mangaka said to her. "Anyway, we're now where the Jiuling should be. Is everyone ready?" He said telling them that they have arrive to the destination.

They nodded causing the man to stop the boat as he went to get prepared to dive with them. Suddenly, he heard a violin being played and a wave of tiredness hit him causing him to grabbing onto something to avoid falling straight towards the ground before fallen asleep.