Chapter 56- His Mishti

Começar do início

.....................................................................

7 year old, Rithwik was sitting on the couch with a small girl beside him who was trying to write A in her book with pencil. She couldn't hold them and he held her hands and teaches her how to hold.

Mish " Ritz, it's.. Not.. Good " she said cutely and he tried to hide his smile.

Rit " It's good only, you have write them.. Warna anni maa will scold you and I have to stop her "

Mish "  stop anni maa..i.. No writing "

She throwed the pencil and he sighed, this happened everyday and he have to persuade her to write and finish her work. 

Rit " my princess, Please write..mereliye, I will help you " 

He made her sit on his lap and held her hands, he hold the pencil and made her write. He was teaching her slowly and she was writing.

Ritz in mind " bas attention chahiye isko "

He kissed her head from back as she concentrated on her writing by prompting the letter. 

Anvi came from behind with teju and they both shook their head in disbelief. 

Teju " Today also same happened "

Anvi " he doesn't want her upset and she doesn't want him to scold her. She need his attention and he need her happiness.  "

Teju " kya lagaraha tujhe.. Sach mei kuch scene Hoga inka future mei "

Anvi smirked " may be.. May be not "

Teju " mujhe toh lagaraha hai "

Anvi smiled " I would be happiest "

They chuckled and walked to them to reach them for the respective homework. 

.....................................................................

A twelve year old mishti  barged into fifteen years old rithwik room and glared at him, he was listening to songs with his eyes closed.

Mishthi  pulled the airpods and he was surprised to see her in front of him.

Ritz " Princess, aap itni jaldi agaye.. Badminton practice nahi gaye aaj "

Mish " apne rohan ko maara "

He bite his inner cheeks at being caught and she got her answer by his reaction, she turned to leave but he held her hand and pulled her on his lap.

Rit " I know I promised that I wont fight with anyone but he was saying rubbish about you and he was planning on making you fall down and got hurt before the match. Aapko pata hai, I can't imagine anyone hurting you and jav mereko pata chala, I couldn't control my anger and I just punched him, warned him "

Mish sighed " Cheeku,  I m not saying he is right but aapko pata haina, this will only bring trouble to you.  Already principal is waiting for a chance to expel you and you r giving him more "

Ritz " oh don't worry princess,  principal can't do anything to the mid football team captain "

She smiled " don't do this again "

Ritz " I won't fight anyone for me, but if it's for you, I wont hesitate for a second , you know that too "

She nodded, she knew him,  even the entire family know his possessiveness for her. She feel secure with him. These two grown up seeing the loving parents which made them feel the positive and love around even at the young age.

" Mishhhhhhh" they heard Karan voice and she stood up making rithwik roll his eyes.

Before she step out, karan came inside and he saw them and raised his eyebrows, she shrugged and he smirked making Karan roll his eyes. 

Karan pov " kuch zyada hi mere character agayae ispe "

Mish " mamuuuu"

She hugged him and he hugged her back and kissed her forehead " time for your practice, Chale? "

She nodded and turned to Ritz, giving him her best smile and bid bye to him.  Rithwik walked outside to see his anni maa sitting in the couch, he went and laid his head on her lap, she stopped her work and ruffled his hairs. Teju came from kitchen with her snack. 

Teju " what's up son, whom did you hit today "

Ritz bite his tongue " Hmm.. Princess classmate "

Anvi " and why Mr. "

Rithwik explained them and teju was super angry " how dare he to try hurting my princess.  I will also give a punch , take me tomorrow with you "

Rithwik chuckled and nodded, anvi shook her head in disbelief, he kissed her palms making her smile. 

Om entered inside the house with a parcel and rithwik frowned but his eyes shined when he saw the name label.

Rithwik " you finally got us this "

Om smirked " yes my boy, let's hit the play room, come "

They both went inside the play room to play for the new editing video games, their favorite thing to do. 

Meanwhile, Karan waited for mish to finish her practice session and they both had their unofficial ice-cream outing while coming back.

.....................................................................

After 5 years,

Karan and teju were standing in front of the railing, looking at the wide galaxy, she snuggled to him, he pulled her chin and kissed her lips making her smile and she kissed him back, he lifted her in his arms and carried her to their room inside. 

Once he said" my love and want for you is insatiable " ,he proves it every second. 

Om looked at anvi who was complaining to him, they r like Tom and Jerry who keeps arguing but never stop loving.

Anvi's words were stopped in the middle bcoz he just pinned her to the wall and kissed her with all his passion.  She was shivering and their night was not less than their first time...

In search of a family, he got his soulmate and she got her forever..

Rithwik left her hands as they come infront of her room, she smiled at him.

He kissed her forehead " Sleep well princess, good night , I m just beside you, call me if u need anything okay "

She smiled and nodded, this is not the first time she is hearing it, he have been saying it from the time she know the meaning of it and she started sleeping in separate room.

She kissed his cheeks " Good night cheeku "

He blushed, whenever she calls him cheeku, he feel like someone just put all the butterflies inside his stomach.  She was not a person with words but she know he means everything to her. 

He walked back to his room and layed on his bed, thinking about her, where's she also layed down and smiled thinking about him. Both drifted to sleep with each other on mind..  

Their destiny is entangled and their journey started from the day, their parents met. 

The end...

.....................................................................

Hiyaaaa... Thank you so much for all the love and support I hope you will like this chapter.

It's been a incredible journey for me to write this book, it was slow and positive book with no ounce of negative things, I had a vision which i wanted to pen down, I hope I have given justice to it and please share your views on this story and thanks again for the constant support.

Epilogue awaiting...

SANTHIYA SURESH