Chapter 56- His Mishti

Start from the beginning

Anvi was admitted in the hospital for her delivery and everyone were there.

Rithwik took the prasad inside the hospital, he was cutely running with his little legs, he wanted to meet his anni maa but teju stopped him. 

Rithwik " mummaaa.. Annii maa" he started crying for them.

Teju wiped his tears " no beta.. Don't cry.. Anni maa is fine.. Your princess is coming na.. That's y "

Rithwik " y princess is making anni maa cry "

Teju " Anni ma is crying in happiness, not in pain.. Aap roh  mat meri jaan "
She kissed his cheeks and he cuddled to her still having the prasad in his little fist.

Karan " Sab theek hoga "

He hugged teju who was extremely tensed for her friends. He could remember how scared om was. He wanted to be there for him but only husband was allowed inside.

They heard the baby cry and everyone smiled, they looked at each other with a full blown smile which got rithwik attention.

Karan looked at rithwik who was confused " It's a baby cry "

Rithwik frowned cutely "but why she is crying now " he asked innocently making him want to gobble his son. 

Om came outside after sometime with a cute girl wrapped in white cloth, he first stood in front of rithwik who just went awww on the little baby..

Rithwik " cuteeeeee " he touched her cheeks slowly and whispered " soft soft "

Om " It's your princess " he said and everyone smiled and Karan flipped his collar being proud of his discovery. 

Karan " I told you "

Om smirked " you are a genius buddy "

Mumma k took the baby from him and Karan hugged Om.

Karan " Congratulations Papa"

Om smiled," Papa " the word digged his emotions from the heart and make him feel warmer, his family, his daughter. He was left with none when his parents died and then Karan's family turned as his family and deep inside , he always craved to have his own family and today, the three of them make a beautiful family altogether. .

Anvi opened her eyes after some time and teju gave the baby to her, she asked rithwik to come closer. 

Karan" sweet, what r u going to name her.. I m excited to call my princess with her name "

Anvi " my prince will decide that "

They looked at Rithwik, he smiled and held her hand softly.  They wondered to see the softness inside a 3 year boy for a little girl.

Om lifted rithwik and they discussed among themselves and rithwik hified with him. 

Teju " hello boys.. Bolo  abhi hume bhi"

Rithwik "mumma, Papa... Anni maa "

They all nodded and he grinned
" Mishti.. My Mishti "

They couldn't stop the smile that came on their lips listening him.

Karan " that's a perfect name. I called anvi sweet and he named our princess mishthi.. which means sweet.. Wahh " .

Rithwik blushed listening appreciation from everyone and hugged om tightly who laughed. 

Mishti Om Singh
11.03.2028, 5.06pm

Her sweetness will bring life to his bland life in future..