"Who cares?" Ron and Harry answered together.

Black just looked at the crowd, a wave of his hand asking everyone to calm down. A small smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

Lockhart stood up slowly, dizzy. His hat had fallen off and his wavy hair was standing on end.

Harry noticed how the two teachers' hair differed in length and color. Black's hair, also wavy, was perfectly arranged around his face, a great contrast now.

"Well done" Lockhart staggered across the stage back to his starting position "That was a Disarming Charm, you see I lost my wand. Ah, thank you very much, Miss. Brown".

He bent down to retrieve the wand that Lavender held out.

"Yes, an excellent demonstration, Professor Black. But if you don't mind me saying, it was very obvious that you were going to do it. If I had wanted to stop you, it would have been very easy."

"Then why don't you demonstrate, after all, that's what we're here for, isn't it?" Black challenged.

I'll take you down as many times as I can.

Lockhart stammered briefly as he looked around.

"Maybe another time," he turned to the students, "I'll join you now and split you into pairs if Prof. Black wants to help me..."

So they gathered the students into pairs, Neville and Justin Finch-Fletchely.

"Let's try out a variety of boys," Black said to Ron and Harry, "Weasley with Finnegan, Granger and Bulstrode. Potter and..."

"Malfoy" Lockhart replied.

Draco approached with all the arrogance, smiling - much like Lockhart's smile - to make Harry uncomfortable.

This shouldn't even be surprising. Harry thought, looking at the blond with a grimace.

"Facing your partners," Lockhart said, "prepare your wands. On the count of three. One...two..."

"Are you just going to leave them without teaching them any defense spells?" Black interrupted him by crossing his arms "I'm sure part of the premise of the club is to learn to defend yourself as much as to attack."

"Prof. Black is right," Lockhart said almost awkwardly, "I was testing you."

You little shit. Black thought wearing his best plastic smile.

"Let's just start with disarming," the blond continued, "the spell is Expelliarmus."

He demonstrated the movement they should make with the wand, the students imitated him.

"Come on, into position. One...two...three."

Draco attacked on "two"; his spell had not been taught, and it hit Harry like a frying pan on the head. The brunette staggered, but everything seemed in order. As it didn't start as planned, Harry decided not to follow the rule, he pointed at Draco and shouted.

"Rictusempra."

The silver light hit Draco in the stomach and he doubled over, breathing hard.

Harry noticed at a glance that no one had obeyed what Lockhart had said. Draco fell to his knees and Harry hit him with the Tickle spell, not allowing the blond to move with laughter.

For a moment, he stepped back, trying to be sporty, but Draco quickly used it against him, and the blond choked:

"Tarantallegra."

Harry's legs began to shake uncontrollably in a kind of march.

"Stop it! Stop!" Lockhart shouted over everyone's heads, but Black took the lead.