Chapter 59. Halucinations.

Comenzar desde el principio

"How was school, my boy?" He asked, smiling. I just smiled back, walking into the house. I then turned around to wave to Asmodeus, before kicking off my shoes and going straight to my room.

Asmodeus's pov:

My heart raced in my throat. Something was wrong with Iruma, he never acted like this, so quiet. On top of that, he nodded to himself and laughed to himself, and when I asked him what what up he didn't answer me at all.

I walked up to the principal, my expression probably giving away want I was thinking. He kept the door open, and walked up to me as I walked up to him.

"Hey.." I began. He greeted me back. "Hi there, Asmodeus." He smiled at me politely. I took a deep breath before talking to him. "I just wanted to tell you that Iruma is acting weird, not like himself. He is laughing and nodding to himself, won't look me in the eyes and is very quiet." I said, my heart racing even more.

His grandpa nodded, seeming to understand. "So you think he's halucinating?" He asked me, I nodded slightly. "I don't think hes in a good headspace, and im conserned." I admitted, staring lord Sullivan into his eyes.

"Thank you for telling me." He said, continuing on. "Do you maybe know why he isn't in a good headspace?" He asked with consern. I nodded. "Yeah, us and Clara are having a fight." I said, now walking back to the gates.

His grandfather waved. "Thanks again for telling me." He said before leaving, closing the door behind him. And so I walked back home.

Iruma's POV:

I was laying down on my bed, half curled up as I continued my talk with Ali."So anyways now that I can talk, whats up?" I asked Ali, who was flying above my head. "You know that teal haired psycho?" He began. "I have a feeling he is going to show up soon." He said, acting like an anxious stage actor.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Do you have like an anxiety of some sorts?" He nodded slightly. "Yes, yes, I do." Then from nowhere grandpa knocked on the door.

"Hey there, grandson, is everything okay? Im just checking up on you since you haven't had your snack yet. Can I come in?" He asked. I nodded to the door wich confused me and then shouted that he could.

He came rushing in with Opera carrying some snacks wich litterely made my mouth water. It also came with tea. Opera sat down to the left of me, and grandpa kept standing. I got handed the tea, to drink since I never drank enough or something. Opera could be really annoying about that sometimes.

I took a few sips, confused about what they were doing in my room. "Are you all okay?" I asked, I was conserned since they had talked about sending me back, and their gloomy faces looked like they were beginning an intervention.

I mean Im not doing drugs, or alcohol, or anything at all so I shouldn't be worried about an intervention, but this damn well looks like one.

Grandpa handed me some snacks before beginning to talk, as if he was trying to prepare me for something. "Hey, Iruma. I heard some conserning things from your little lover and Opera." He began, sighing.

"The both of them have told me you've been talking to yourself, nodding and sometimes even full on conversations." He looked at me, the gloom on his face dripping like the poison from his lips. I looked at Opera for comfort, who didn't say a thing.

"Opera knows." I just said, trying to put the attention off of me, and onto him for explanation, but he just shook his head. "Im sorry." He just said, leaving me confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "If you don't want to explain ill do it myself..?" I said, still very confused. He shook his head again. "Thats not it." He said. "When you and me were on the couch, I didn't actually talk to Ali." He began. I stared at him, waiting to continue.

"You were panicking, so I just pretended to talk to him." He explained. But it made no sense to me, none at all, because he discribed Ali, so how could he have lied?

"But.. you told me exactly how Ali looked..?" I asked, thinking Opera was playing some kind of prank, or didn't want to tell grandpa yet. "A while ago, you came to us saying your ring talked. That day you also described Ali, to try and prove yourself.." He simply said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I stared at him in shock, and looked at grandpa, who in return looked at me with a gloomy expression. "Sometimes.." Opera began, catching his attention. "Young children can hear voices in their heads." He took a break. "This is normal. About fifty procent of children go trough it. But sometimes these children keep hearing voices, sometimes seeing, feeling, smelling and hearing them, and in rare cases even taste. This is what we call schitzophrenia." He then said, a small smile on his face.

"Its okay to have it, and there are ways to stop the halucinations, like medicine or psychology, but those don't always work. And you don't always have to go trough traumatic events to get schitzophrenia, but for you this lies a bit different because of your past."

He stopped again, pulling me close to him. I quickly pushed him away, not in the mood for any type of lulling. I couldn't help doing anything else than staring. Youre saying you guys didn't only betray me once, but twice?

"So youre saying I'm crazy?" I asked. He shook his head. "We don't think youre crazy, just that you might be halucinating." He simply stated, as if it was no biggie or anything. Like it didn't matter at all, even if I knew it absolutely did. "I didn't halucinate Ali!" I said, getting a bit upset. "He is my friend and he even taught me some spells! I can't just have thought about those on my own! Thats not possible!" I said, actually getting pretty pissed.

Opera and grandpa tried sussing me, shutting me up while comforting me, but I wouldn't allow it. Ali was not a halucination, and if only I can see him, so be it. But he is who taught me spells, he is who saved Walter park and he is the one who made me act out by making me turn to my 'evil cycle'.

I stared at Opera, he could see I was pissed. "Its alright." Opera said. "Just to make sure he isn't real we wanted to do an experiment." He said. I continued stare him down, still pissed, but willing to hear him out.

"We will try giving you pills for a week. If you don't see Ali in that week he is an hallucination, if you do he might be real." He said. From his pocket he got a small bottle. "Would you like to try?" He asked.

Angry as I was I nodded. Opera gave me some water, and I swallowed the pill. The pill didn't seem to do anything, since Ali was still floating around. I figured I had to wait a bit, but was still happy with that little victory.

Eventually Opera and grandpa left, because I pretty much threw them out of my room. I was not crazy. I knew it.

However, because of my anger I didn't notice at all, that what I just took, was an empty pill, and that this was just one of their stupid little lies, to trick me.

Again.

Fuck.

---

---

---

Hi there yall!! Guess what we just hit? Litterely a minute ago because a minute ago it was 24.9k..

WE HIT 25K

Oh my god-

What the actual-

THIS IS GOING SO FAST HELP ME

🍾🍾🥂🥂🍷🍷🍷🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉

Every time this happens, I just don't know what to do, I just wana get on my knees and thank you all so so much. But today I don't have the time to, because I have a test in 10 minutes.

But next week, (if I can get 2 chapters done) I will thank you all properly. But right now, thank you all so much. I love you guys so much.

For the next milestone, wich will be 30k Instead of 2 chapters ill make an extra chapter (a special chapter~) About Iruma and Asmodeus. It will be posted in this book, and it will be an extra spicy chapter (No smut don't you dare) wich im sure some of you will enjoy~

So now!! Bye bye!! Have a nice week and cya next week with (hopefully) two chapters!!

--8 november