Chapter 48: Thinking About You

Start from the beginning

When she swiped down, something suddenly flashed across her mind and her body froze.

So jew a few days ago, she thought that she and Shi Yan would never come across each other in life ever again, so she deleted him.

Then could that be what he was trying to remind of her today in the car?

No, definitely not.

He would only find out that she removed him if he tried to send her a message.

And if he really did find out, he wouldn't be mentioning it with such a calm temper.

Zheng Shuyi comforted herself while biting her fingertips with a guilty conscience.

Zheng Shuyi: Give me your uncle's WeChat first.

Qin Shiyue: ???

Qin Shiyue: Don't you have him already?

Zheng Shuyi: Oh, my hand slipped and I accidentally deleted yet.

Qin Shiyue: Sis, I'm not a three-year-old, I wouldn't believe such words [smile]

Qin Shiyue: How much do you have to drink to accidentally delete a person?

Zheng Shuyi: Don't ask.

Qin Shiyue didn't continue asking and obediently sent Shi Yan's profile over.

Since only one side deleted the friend, there was no need to send another friend request. After Zheng Shuyi clicked "Add to Contacts", Shi Yan returned to her list of friends.

Except for that there was no more chat history visible, everything else looked the same as before.

Looking at the blank screen, Zheng Shuyi was uncomfortable to the point that she felt like there was something scratching her heart.

After thinking for a long time, she carefully sent a sticker.

Zheng Shuyi: In-a-daze.GIF

Unexpectedly, Shi Yan quickly replied.

But it was in his cold style as always.

Shi Yan: Too much time on your hands?

Zheng Shuyi:...

Zheng Shuyi: No, I have been thinking about something very seriously recently. I want to ask you about it.

Shi Yan: Go ahead.

She held her phone in hand and just like a middle school girl who just fell in love and typed on the phone with a smile on her face.

Zheng Shuyi: What is your ideal girlfriend like?

She wasn't really thinking about this question.

Zheng Shuyi knew that he at least liked herself a little bit.

But while waiting for a reply, she still looked forward to it.

It took several minutes before he replied.

Shi Yan: Quiet.

"..."

Shi Yan: Mature.

"..."

Shi Yan: Serious.

"..."

A few seconds later, Zheng Shuyi typed expressionlessly.

Zheng Shuyi: Zheng Shuyi, a professional journalist from 'Finance Weekly', has a quiet personality, is mature at her workplace, and writes seriously.

Zheng Shuyi: I think I am your ideal type.