Scene 1: Thursday, 7.15 AM

INT: CORRIDOR, MEZZANINE (LEVEL 1), KENGERI METRO STATION(KMS), BANGALORE

SFX: LOADS OF FOOTSTEPS. MUFFLED CHIT-CHATS. SOFT SQUEAL OF THE METRO RAIL AS IT DEPARTS.

NIDHI and SANJAY stand right before the restroom doors.

NIDHI: Ah, come on, Sanju. Don't just stand there, get in. (whispers) And I've checked the restrooms okay, nobody's in there... so now's the chance to choose. (beat) Ya, at least hum or nod. I seriously don't get why you're so mad at me.

RECORDED VOICE: (off) ದಯವಿಟ್ಟು ಗಮನಿಸಿ. ಕೆಂಗೇರಿಯಿಂದ ಬೈಯಪ್ಪನಹಳ್ಳಿ ನಿಲ್ದಾಣ ಕಡೆಗೆ ಹೋಗುವ ರೈಲು ಒಂದನೇ ನಂಬರ್ ಪ್ಲಾಟ್‌ಫಾರ್ಮ್‌ಗೆ ಪ್ರವೇಶಿಸಲಿದೆ. (beat) Attention please. The train from KENGERI to BAIYAPPANAHALLI is going to enter Platform Number 1.

NIDHI: (sighs) Yaar, I'm going in. I can't control any longer.(beat) You continue standing here, with your blowfish face.

NIDHI MARCHES TO THE RESTROOM; SQUEAK OF THE DOOR AS IT'S OPENED AND CLOSED.

SANJAY: (close) Why did I listen to her last night?

--

Glossary: 

SFX is short for Sound Effects and INT is short for Interior. 

(off) Indicates that the actor should speak away from the microphone. The audio equivalent of "off-screen". 

(close) Indicates that the actor should be in close proximity to their individual microphone giving an intimate feel to the dialogue. 

(beat) indicates a few seconds pause.