CHAPTER 12

After 2 days...

Jaanvi and Nitesh were all set to leave their home, their family.

They met the family members and left for the airport.

After a few hours
They reached..... Finally they reached.

During the whole time till they reached there was pin drop silence between them. None of them uttered a single word.
They reached the house which Nitesh bought.... It was simple yet elegant.

The whole house was white,fully  furnished, living room and kitchen was on the ground floor with a guest room.... And on the first floor their room was with another room attached to theirs. Everything was nicely settled 😌

Both took their house tour...

And Then.....

Nitesh said-"Jaanvi u go and change,main khana order krta hu we'll have something first then we'll settle our stuff in this house. Okay??"

Jaanvi replied-"sure main change krke aati hu" and she went to change.

After some time:

Their food came.

Nitesh said- "jaanvi come sit let's have something first I'm really hungry. Tum bhi hogi I guess."

"Hmm even I'm hungry." Jaanvi replied n sat beside him.

They had their food.

In Jaanvi's point of view:

We reached at the house n . It was beautifully finished with pastel colours there were still a lot of things to be set. We have to do a lot of work. We changed first then Nitesh ordered pizza and coffee, we had that peacefully then finally we decided to start the work.

Just then Nitesh said-
"Chalo start kre ab kaam but kaha se?? Like pehle kya kre?!"

He asked this and actually we've to think from where we should start?! So finally after thinking about some time, we finally decided to start from our bedroom first.

We went to the master room of the house.

The room was painted in an off white color, there was a white king size bed, also a balcony was attached to our room which showed us a really panoramic view of the outside, The balcony was quite spacious so we decided to make it look more beautiful and for that Nitesh ordered a few things.

Coming back to the room we cleaned the almirah first and settled our clothes in that.

Nitesh said- "yeh toh ho gya hai,main shoes n all set krta hu,tum jb tk make-up and all set krlo dressing room mein jaake"

I nodded and we got busy in our respective works... Like this our whole day spent doing some or other work.

AT NIGHT 🌃🌉

In Nitesh's pov:

We were done with many things, then jaanvi made simple Maggie we had that peacefully then she went to sleep and literally within 5 minutes she slept anyone can tell how tired she is by seeing her face well even I'm tired so let me change first...

I took out a comfortable t-shirt and lowers and changed into it.

I came back n laid beside Jaanvi.
Her face was looking beautiful, she's so pretty. I was staring at her n didn't realise when I slept.

NEXT MORNING 🌅

Jaanvi woke up first and took a bath,got ready and went to make breakfast for her and Nitesh.

She made sandwiches for both of them with his strong black coffee and a simple light coffee for her own self.

Nitesh woke up n came downstairs till then.

Both sat for breakfast

Nitesh said- " Jaanvi ab yaha pe aa gye itne sudden me sb hua h..."

Jaanvi nodded n said- "hm hua toh sb kaafi suddenly hi but aaj kyu bol rhe ho aap yeh sab?!"

"Woh toh tb hi bata paunga na jb aap bolne dogi mujhe??" He said.

"Ohh sorry sorry u please continue." She replied.

"Hm thank you so I was saying ki waha toh tum kaam krti thi I mean you were working in your hospital na but yaha pe kya krogi? I don't want you to stay at home leaving everything, I don't want you to sacrifice your career for me." He said seriously.

She nodded again and said- "hm so who said I'll leave everything and sit at home?!! I'll continue my work."

"That's really great."  He said.

"Hmm I've shortlisted a few good hospitals here so I'll go tomorrow for an interview and let's see" she told him her plans.💡

He nodded being impressed by her determination for her work.😌

"Nice nice all the best.😊" He wished her.

"Thank youu.😊" she said and smiled

That's itt for now!!
Hope you'll like it.🤍✨