Nico Robin | Comfort

Requested by - c0rvv1d

☠️☠️☠️

(Y/N) heard the sound of cheering from outside his room on the Thousand Sunny. All of his friends were out on the deck celebrating their new bounties. He sighed and lay down on his bed. After a few minutes of silence, he heard a knock on his door.

Robin: (Y/N)? Can I come in?

He got up and opened the door for her. She smiled and hugged him. He shyly returned it.

Robin: Why didn't you come outside? Everyone was wondering where you were.

(Y/N): You know how I am with crowds.

Robin: Well, maybe this will cheer you up.

She showed him his wanted poster. He had gained a bounty of six hundred million.

(Y/N): Woah... Okay, that lifted my spirit a bit.

Robin: (Smiles) I'm glad.

She sat on his bed and he sat down next to her.

Robin: (Y/N), how long have we been together?

(Y/N): Almost a year. Why'd you ask?

Robin: I'm asking because you still haven't told me about why you're like this.

(Y/N): Robin, why this again?

Robin: I want to help you (Y/N). You know I love you, right?

(Y/N): I know...

Robin: Then, why don't you trust me?

(Y/N): I trust you more than anyone here, Robin. You were the one who took care of me and helped me fit in with the others. It's not that I don't trust you... It's just... I'm scared to even talk about it.

Robin: Fine... You can tell me whenever you're ready. I just hate seeing you like this. Sitting alone while everyone else is enjoying.

(Y/N): I hate it too but I'm scared... I'm scared of losing you guys too.

Robin: Losing us... Too?

(Y/N): Uh...

Robin: It's alright (Y/N). Come here.

She gently laid him down and placed his head in her lap. She began to rub circles around his head.

(Y/N): That feels good... Thank you, Robin...

Robin: Anything for you.

She kept massaging him until he fell asleep. She carefully left the room and ran into Nami.

Nami: Ooh~ What were you doi- Mmph...

Robin shut her mouth with her hands and dragged her away from his room.

Robin: Phew... You almost ruined my work.

Nami: What work?

Robin: I helped him fall asleep.

Nami: He sleeps?