Out of Blood

Third-person P.O.V~

Y/n sighs as he lies awake in bed, looking up at the ceiling, and then he looks at himself while speaking.

Y/n:" Welp, I drank my last bag of blood a month ago, and now my cravings are starting to come back... I'll have to either go back to stealing blood bags or killing animals... Shit, I hope there aren't any side effects."

Y/n then exited the room as he saw Genji and Cassidy eating breakfast at the dining room table Y/n then sat between the two as he spoke.

Y/n:" Good morning, guys. So what's on tap for today?"

The two looked at each other before speaking.

Genji:" Um... Y/n my man are you okay?"

Y/n sighs as he looks at the top while speaking.

Y/n:" Yeah... I'm fine..."

Y/n then sighed as he looked at his reflection in the nearby window, seeing that he looked fine. Y/n sighed as he returned to eating cereal, disregarding his friend's worry. Y/n looked down at his breakfast while he looked at his hands, seeing that they were shaking while he gulped and spoke.

Y/n:" You guys didn't answer my question... what are we doing today?"

Genji and Cassidy looked at each other before looking at the H/c-haired vampire while speaking.

Genji:" We've got track and some other stuff, but nothing out of the ordinary. Why do you ask?"

Cassidy gulped as he looked at Y/n.

Cassidy:" Partner, are you sure you're okay... you look sick; maybe you should take the day off."

Y/n quickly stood up and shook his head while speaking.

Y/n:" No, man, I must do well in class."

Y/n quickly got ready and exited the dorm room with Geni and Cassidy nearby. Y/n got to the gym. He sighed as he stood in the back while looking around, trying to listen n, but he was having difficulty focusing as Y/n then heard a voice.

Amelie:" Y/n, are you okay?"

Y/n sighs as he speaks.

Y/n:" I'm okay, Amelie... thank you for asking, though."

Amelie nodded as she put her attention back to class Y/n sighed, doing his best to pay attention. Y/n then looked around, and everyone was talking around him, making Y/n growl to himself with his vampiric powers acting up due to not having blood while Y/n looked down at his hands, seeing his vision flickering back and forth from dark vision and regular sight.

Zarya:" Everyone starts running laps!"

Y/n sighed as he cursed.

Y/n:" God damn it."

As the class began to run laps around the gym, Y/n ran with them. Y/n was one of the faster people; he was just behind Genji usually, but he was running slower than usual. Y/n began to pant heavily as he began to slow down even more while everyone passed around him. With Y/n still doing his best to run, he only slowed down. Genji looked back at Y/n as he shouted out.

Genji:" Yo, Y/n dude! You good?!"

Cassidy:" Yeah, man, you don't look so hot."

Amelie:" Y/n, maybe you should get a drink of water."

Y/n's speed slowed down even more as he was barely running anymore.

Brigitte:" Uh... dude, you should stop. You look like you're about to."