chapter 18

"I think im gonna leave the village for a little while, to clear my mind." she said quietly

"no. i wont let you! what if you leave for good? what if you die!" I shout.

what is she thinking! she can't leave! I cant let her go.

"Holly i can think of ten reasons for why you should not leave the village right now!" I shout.

she flinches. "then list them." she says in almost a whisper.

I pause. I cant think of any reasons why she shouldn't leave.

Silence.

"you see? you cant list any. I will come back. I promise. okay?"

I want to let her go. but I cant bear to watch her leave alone.

"You cant go alone you know!" I say.

"you know i have moose right? she says looking over to the silver coated dog.

"I will be fine. I promise I will come back." she says in a begging tone.

"fine." I say.

____________________time skip___________

Holly is leaving tonight. or she thinks that. I told lord seventh of this. H e is sending anbu after her. she cant escape them. in fact im going with them. If she thinks shes going to leave us behind shes wrong. I feel kind of bad for lying to her. But she cant go. she would be listed as a rouge and she could be killed. I will do this to protect her.

"its go time." I say to myself as i step out of the door.

_____(hollys POV)_____

Tonight is the night. moose has some bags on his back and so do I. (f/n) at least let me go. but I might not be able to come back to the village. I need to do this. I step out of my door and begin running as my dog follows.

_two hour time skip_

I've been followed. (f/n) must have told the hokage. How lovely. I feel a rouge tear slide down my face. I shouldn't have told her. I trusted her. I run through some bushes and find her standing in front of me.

"don't leave holly!" she shouts to me.

anbu surround me. why does everybody I trust betray me like this.

"I thought I could trust you!" I cry.

"you can! this is for your own good!"she shouts"

__(your POV)_

"but it looks like i cant trust you." she says. she stops crying.

She looks me in the eye.

"this is for your own selfish reasons." she says. oh man is she angry.

"Its not for me! if you leave you cant come back!" I shout.

"I'm very well aware of that."she says seething.

"the fact is I trusted you and you betrayed me." she said enraged.

"no I didnt! I just dont want you to leave!" I shout.

"no. Im going to leave and I wont be so nice when or if I come back!" she yelled.

"but-" I was cut off.

"no more buts! you hurt me just like everyone else! and next time I see you I and this village I wont hold back!"

"Holly I thought we were friends!" I shout as tears escape my eyes.

"Yeah I did too." she said.

"you're dead to me." she spat with her voice spilled with poison as she darted away her dog following.

the anbu started chasing her.

"stop!" i yelled to them.

"let her go. she will change her mind sometime."

they stopped.

"lets just go." I say as I walk away.

_______________________________

anywayyyys there is going to be a time skip in the next chapter (to the night of the nine tails attack) so yeah... anyways I will update soon!