chapter 13

——-(kakashi's POV)——

she looks beautiful. thats really all I can say. today is a good day. im actually happy. this summer festival is one of the most perfect ones I have seen. the trees had flowers with a light pink tint and the flowers that are blooming in the grass had many colors. the beauty of nature could never compare to her smile. it just makes my heart flutter.

(your pov)

today has been rather odd. I never knew he would ask me to go to the festival with him when there are other girls who are so much better than me.this silver haired boy is such a mystery to me.

his hand feels so comforting. it makes me melt a little.

—————————————

the pair reached the lively town. lanterns illuminating the busy streets and the smell of freshly cooked food made the moment perfect. they continued to a park. ponds glowing with floating candles. a fountain in the center of the park illuminated with floating candles too. the warm light upon the ripples in the water made it magical.there were many couples walking hand in hand. a slight breeze blew through the trees and making the tall grass sway.

(kakashi's POV)

we stopped at a food stand and picked up some ramen. we eventually sat in the tall grass and sat to enjoy our meal. small talk along the way because it would be weird if we didnt talk. and she asked me a question.

"why did you ask me to come with you? there are so many other girls to ask."

I stared at her for a second wide eyed.

" because you were the one who wanted me to cheer up. the other girls only wanted me for.. well I dont really know why." thats the best answer I can give.

"really?" I could see a small smile on her face.

"yeah"

my food was getting cold.

"do you mind looking away for a second while I eat?" I ask

"yeah sure! why do you wear the mask anyways?" she asked

"i have this really annoying mark on my face and its kind of embarrassing..." I said. but that was only half the reason.

after a minute or two I finished eating.

"you can look now." I said.

"okay. can we go look at the water? its always so pretty when you can see the moons reflection off of the water"

——-(your pov)——

I was staring at the water. the summer festival was one of my favorite things. the happiness it brings to everyone is great. I looked over my shoulder to see Kakashi. he looks like he's at war with himself.

"is something wrong?" I ask.

"oh its nothing i just got lost in my thoughts" he replied. he still seemed distant though. but I looked back at the water while wandering what he was thinking about.

———(Kakashi's POV)——-

It is the perfect moment to do this. I have never done this before though... but its now or never.

"(f/n)?"

"yes?"

"could you do me a favor and close your eyes for a second?" I asked.

"uhh sure, why do you want me to?" she asked me as she closed her eyes.

"you'll see." I replied. and I took of my mask.

—-(your POV)—-

I closed my eyes in confusion. it took me a second to realize what he was doing.

I felt excited, well words couldn't express what im feeling right now. my stomach is full of butterflies. I just want to jump around and scream.

his lips met mine. and sparks flew.

he kissed me. Kakashi kissed me.

—-(Kakashi's POV)—-

my face is on fire. her lips are so soft. I just want to stay in this moment forever.

but all good things must come to an end. I pulled away and pulled up my mask.

she opened her eyes and stared at me. she had the most beautiful pink covering her face.

"was that okay?" I asked.

she was speechless for some odd reason. but thats okay with me.

——————————————————————

OKAY IDK IF I SHOULD MAKE MORE FLUFF WITH THIS OR NOT

okay sorry for the caps but i hope you like this. im gonna try to update this at least once a week but i cant keep up with updated 100% of the time. anyways ill try to come up with ideas for the next chapter. see you then!