chapter 11

it was the night of the summer festival, the time where everyone comes together and celebrates the day that the village was built. the peach sky, cotton candy clouds and the sound of people laughing and having a good time. it was almost as if hate and war didnt exist. where every body is laughing and having the best of times.

I was walking out of my home. I hope that kakashi will ask me to dance with him. while enjoying the fresh summer air I noticed someone running towards me. "hey! (f/n)!" I looked over to find guy running towards me.

"kakashi wants too see you!" he shouted.
"really? where is he?" i asked
"hes at the training grounds! this way!"

so i followed him.
guy stopped and told me to go on ahead. as the butterflies in my stomach were getting harder to bear as i ran towards the clearing in the training grounds.

----(kakashis POV)----
Im finally going to tell her about my feelings. I hope that she feels the same way. my stomachs full of butterflies and im struggling to stand still.
there she is. in a short white dress, white flats, a pastel pink flower band and a light blue crystal neclace. needless to say she is beautiful. I feel my face heat up.

"kakashi?"

"oh uh... yeah?"

---(your POV)---
therr he is... in his suit and all. it really suits him though. he looks like super cute. I hope this is where he asks me out.

"so umm what did you want me for?"

----(kakashis POV)----

when I heard her ask that I froze. its now or never.

"s..so.. do yo..you wan-" I started to mumble.

"do I want to what?" she asked. a small breeze flew over us. This is it.I have to ask her.

I looked at her beautiful eyes.

"will you go to the summer festival with me?" I hope she says yes.

---(your pov)---

What did he just say? did he just ask me to the summer festival?!

"YES! of course I will!" I almost yelled.

"then lets go." he said while our hands locked together.

-----------
OK THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE REAL FLUFFY BECAUSE THIS IS JUST THE START

anyways im typing this on my phone so its not as long. i will see if i can update tomorrow (im sorry if i dont)