chapter 10

he knew we were here. he turned around and threw kunai at us. while i was dodging the kunai I saw her. all chained up and her beautiful hair matted. god I am ready to kill orochimaru. and I saw holly strapped to a table and she looked like she was sedated. who is letting him do this?  orochimaru is getting closer. if we dont do somthing he will back us into a corner and if that happens he will kill us or make us experiments.

this might get me killed but it gives guy a chance to get them both and go.

I charged at him. besides the fact that this could be a big mistake this might be the only way to fight him.all I can do now is hope this works. my sharingan should help in this situation. not that I think about it going into hand to hand comad with one of the sannin isnt a good idea.

he tried to stop me by trying to kick me in the stomach. thanks to my sharingan I  was able to dodge it.

we were throwing punches and kicks at eachother untill I had an idea. maybe I could use my sharingan to put him in a genjutsu. but I have no idea if it would work. he looks kid of tired though maybe it would work.since I cant think of any other way to defeat him Im going to try it.

I look at him in the eyes and he paused. I think he realized what he just did. he fell to the floor.

'Guy grab holly! ill get (f/n)!" I shouted.

"alright I heard you!" he says back.

______(your POV)______

someone is saving us! when I heard his voice I knew I was safe. just to watch his face when he ran up to me. it was pretty obvious that he was happy and that i was happy too. I feel like crying because im going to feel the sun on my skin again.  he began to break the bars on the cell to get me out. and once I got out I was pulled into a hug. I almost melted in his arms. holly was over guys shoulder and she was out like a light. and we were off.

______(kakashis POV)____

we got out pretty quickly. but we are getting chased after. but I think we lost them. I noticed that holly was starting to wake up. her eyes peeled open and she raised he fist and was about to punch guy.

"guy she woke up!" I shouted. but I was too late.

her hazel eyes looked over at me and she punched him in the side of the head and knocked him out. she stood there and was looking at me in confusion.

"uuhhhh what happened? why am I out here" she asked.

"we res-" I was cut off.

"I swear if im dead I will not hesitate to punch you!" she said.

"no! no we rescued you." I said.

"well if thats the case ill be off then!" she said

"wait! holly the hokage wants to see us!" (f/n) shouted.

she paused. "why would he want to see me?" she said as she picked up her silver coated puppy.

"ill go with you." she said.

___(at the hokage's office)__

"good job you two!" minato praised.

"thank you sir." I responded.

"one final request. can you take them to the hospital to make sure they are okay?" he asked.

"yes lord hokage" I responded.

"Kakashi you have got to quit being so formal with me!"

"are you guys ready for the summer festival? I have a few things to plan but trust me its going to be awesome this year!" he said.

"hells yeah im ready!" holly almost shouted.

"oops sorry! where are my manners?" she said "im just exited to be out of that hell hole and the summer festival is always the best!" she said.

"im glad to see that you are exited holly." he said smiling.

"we must be off" I said.

and I took the two to the hospital.

____________________

OKAY IM ACTUALLY REALLY EXCITED BECAUSE THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE LIKE MEGA FLUFFY AND AMAZING BECAUSE IVE BEEN HAVING AMAZING IDEAS FOR IT! (capslock mode off)

But actually tho its going to be soo fluffy because my soul cannot handle the fluff.

its actually really late (4:00 AM) so im going to bed.

I will update later! see ya then!